~ The Ice Cream V3 Log ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamiFan95

Reaction score
So, umm... I never had a log before but this seems so fun! :mametchi:

I have all the Tamagotchi versions, but I love my v3 so today, It'll have a brand new beginning!

So I got my new little egg, and soon after that it cracked... And I noticed: IT'S A BOY!

So, it was a cute little Teletchi. I named it Kuro. So its all about him now!! I had to feed it with loads of meals and snacks, but I didnt want to make him fat, so later I played some "get" game with him. It took some time... For an hour I was cleaning his poops, playing games with him, feeding him, and checking his feelings all the time (not when he was sleeping) ... I also bought a chest for him, but it wasnt worth buying... It just turned my little Kuro into an elder. Then he got awfully hunfry and unhappy, too... Well, I just feed him and started playing again. Then I heard the happy voice of evolving Tamagotchi!! I ran to look, and what do we have here? Kuro evolved to Mizutamatchi! Uhh... I actually never noticed THAT was Mizutamatchi, 'cause it doesnt look like a waterdrop inside the shell?! Well, now I know... I visited with him in TamaTown later, and I got some souvenirs... A passport & all the movie posters!

Okay. Now I bought a chest & a ribbon. I will use the ribbon, when Kuro is an adult. Okay, I bought a chest again, but I hope everything turns out alright this time. Lets see... Well, nothing bad happend. The chest included a snack this time (a rollcake, I guess).

Well thats all today. Next I will tell you more! Maybe my little Kuro the Mizutamatchi evolves tomorrow...? :furawatchi:

EDIT: I just wanted to say that Kuro just went to sleep! Okay, it was 25 minutes ago, but... Yeah. I took the lights off and now hes a happy sleeping Mizutamatchi...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning! (Umm... Its morning in HERE, so...)

Nothing special happened yet this morning, but I will edit this reply later today.

Kuro woke up at 9.00 (propably?) and I woke up later. He had only pooped and a little hungry and unhappy. So I feed him and played games. I also bought some food for him. He hasnt evolved yet... But later today propably. Nothing else yet today. I'll tell you his stats:

Hunger: Almost full (have to feed him again...)

Happines: Full

Training points: 1 (Only?!)

Weight: 12 lb

Name: Obviosly Kuro...

Generation: 1 G

Gotchi Points: 10 (I just bought everything from the shop, except a CD...)

User name: Roxu ^^'

Later some more!

:marumimitchi:

EDIT: Sorry it comes a little late... Well, I dunno is it late in your country, but here its 21:59... So Kuros already sleeping.

I hadn't so much time to take care of him today, so he was 25 lbs when he evolved to teenager. THATS RIGHT! Kuro is now a Patapatatchi! ^^ SOOOO CUTE... But soon after hes evolving he went to sleep. I guess nothing special happens tomorrow, but I promise to write! Thats it about today. *yawn* Time for sleep. Good night! :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, like I though, nothing special happened to Kuro the Patatatchi today.. (READ ABOUT HIS EVOLVING FROM THE LAST EDIT YOU PROPABLY DIDNT NOTICE!)

He didnt evolve or anything, but now his training is in the half. :p And I bought a Bow Tie for him, too.

Well, nothing else actually... Just pooping, feeding, playing... Etc. :p

Propably, tomorrow there will be more. :D

OH GOD! I forgot to write here!! :eek: Well.. I didnt have a lot of time for Kuro ... But I didnt pause it. So something really awful happened. Im so sad about it... :p I... I completely forgot Kuro for 2 hours!

Now your propably thinking "You killed him!" but NO! Atleast he didnt die. But... He evolved with 0 happy & hungry hearts. Im so mad at my my self, and now hes all ugly. :) Poor Kuro... Well, now hes alright again, though Im still angry for myself. Well, lets forget it. So, he turned into a Mimyoritchi (I guess thats what you call it...). Its not so bad, but still... I dont like it very much. But ive gotta love Kuro! :p Im speding my last days with him... <3 His got almost full training also! :D Later more... Im sorry, this was late.

Aww sorry everyone, I forgot to tell you... I did quit with this log because my v3 ran out of batteries! :D Terribly sorry.

Latest posts

Back