The Ichigotchi That Didn`t Want to Change

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think not.

Max did not get better, because like I said, it was an uncurable and fatal diesese. Donna hated Max more than ever and wished he'd just die already. His diesease was called TPD, Tamagotchi Pixel Disfunction. He could never get better, and only had a matter of time to live. He was put on intensive care. Donna never came to visit him. He layed there in his hospital bed, knowing that he'd be there for the rest of his life...

Max layed there in his hospital bed, wondering what to do. Cuz no matter how many love potions they slipped Donna, she would not love him. He sat there and cried :D He didnt want TPD, also known as The Suki diesease, but there was no cure to it. He stare up at the plain white ceiling, when all of a sudden he heard a phone ring. It wasn't Donna, it was...

Last edited by a moderator:
Max layed there in his hospital bed, wondering what to do. Cuz no matter how many love potions they slipped Donna, she would not love him. He sat there and cried :D He didnt want TPD, also known as The Suki diesease, but there was no cure to it. He stare up at the plain white ceiling, when all of a sudden he heard a phone ring. It wasn't Donna, it was...
Some robber.He said that they kiddnaped Donna and her owner,Fazie.He said that he will hurt them if he never died.Max rushed out of the hospital,still ill,and ran to Donna`s house.Then he saw,not Donna or Fazie,IT was Donna`s...

dog dead!It had a note that said I killed Donna's owner!And said she's next if you dont commit suicide or die of your sickness!hE DIDNT WANT TO DIE HE WAS ONLY 4!So he gathered a group of mimitchis that could help solve his problem.

As Max was discussing plans with the Mimitchis, his Suki diesease started to set in. He got sicker and sicker, but the mimitchis knew how to treat TPD. They set up a hospital bed and cared for him, and continued to discuss their plans.

"I don't know..." one said,

"This is difficult..." said another.

Then, the most intelligent one, the leader of the group, stepped forward. "This is obviously a tough desicion," she said, "but if Max lives, Donna dies. And if Max dies, Donna lives. It's a very difficult choice, but my opinion is that Max should go. He is going to die anyway. But it is really his desicion, because it's his life, and the life of his love."

All the mimitchis turned to Max.

"I-I don't know..." he stuttered. The lead mimitchi looked at him sadly. "None of us know, Max. This is a very delicate situation.." she said.

Max's eyes welled up with tears. "I love her! I really love her! I feel like I've failed her. I guess it really wasn't meant to be, if none of the love potions worked... I'm going to die anyway. Even if she hates me with all her heart, I am not going to let her die... I want to give my life for her." Max had made his final desicion. But all of a sudden, there was a loud bang on the door. One of the mimitchis looked out the window. "THE ROBBER IS HERE!"

The robber kicked down the door. In his hands, was Donna. Donna was crying and scared, and had not been taken care of properly. "We have the girl! Max, it's your choice! Donna or you!"

Max whimpered. "Please don't hurt Donna... take me instead! Just please, don't hurt her..."

Donna looked at Max in amazment. After all those times she had broken his heart, he was willing to die for her. This act of nobility really touched Donnas heart. A tear dripped from her eye. Because of Max's amazing consideration, she was beginig to fall in love with him.. she began to cry as the robbers walked over to the tamagotchi that was giving his life to save hers.

Max looked down,"SIKE!"He then looked up and threw the robber into the closet.He gebed Donna`s hand and the mimitchis ran to a dark ally.Donna told Max that Fazie was`nt dead,He was tied up around the corrner.After they untied Fazie,Fazie told him that there was a cure for the sukie diesease,but they needed to get to Tamajungle.They lived in tama town."Tamajungle is 1 week from here!"Max yelled."W will never make it in time!Even if we pass 1 mile,max will die!"Then the robber came and Grabed Fazie and....

((ok I didn't see the other post))

Fazie kicked the robber and managed to escape. They were on the run from them now.

Max and Donna made their way to Tamajungle. the two tamagotchis gazed fondly, but sadly, into eachother's eyes the furawatchi kissed the maskitchi. They got married and had a baby girl named Hanna. Unfortunatley, since Max was away from the hospital for so long, Max died, leaving his wife with his newborn daughter.

Donna cried over max's death. She looked down at their daughter. Hanna reminded her of Max. They built a bamboo cottage deep in tamajungle, and lived there. The mimitchis, who where also on the run from the rbbers, lived with her, helping her take care of Hanna.

Last edited by a moderator:
The flock of mimitchis, The leader by the name of Mary, Donna, and Hanna lived in peace. They got the bamboo cottage set up and arranged the rooms. Two of the mimitchis, by the names of Isaac and Grace, had a baby boy they named Ben. Ben was about the same age as Hanna, and the two became great friends, even as babies.

Days went by, and Hanna evolved into a Marutchi, and Ben a Kuribotchi.

Hanna wondered what ever happened to Berry, and one day, her and Ben left their bamboo home and set off on an adventure to find out more about Berry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back