The influence of gender on the V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if they had just a few "unisex" characters...I mean, I LOVE Androthchi, but he's BOY ONLY?!? Androtchi doesn't specifically (sp?) look like either gender, so I would like that better... :)
Yeah! They could have maybe 4 unisex characters... Memetchi and Mimitchi could be both, you know? I'm rather upset with Bandai right now....

you make a very good point there. i like the system becuz i dont hav males that have pigtails but i do agree that some characters look neither male nor female and should be both!

Here is my list of characters (V4 & V4.5) who should be unisex characters

Mametchi

Togetchi

Kuchipatchi

Yattatchi

Androtchi

Hanatchi

Nikatchi

Minotchi

Hikotchi

Hyottokotchi

Here is my list of characters (mostly V4.5) who need a sex change :unsure:

Sebiretchi

Kujakutchi

Celebtchi for sure!!!

Ura Debatchi

Shitekitchi (im still not sure if it is a girl or boy, but the Bandai character list says boy.)

And Oyajitchi has no right to be a unisex! ITS HAS TO BE A BOY.

Opinions/Additions are most welcome!

~serenarini~ :unsure:

I know!

i hate the boy or girl only characters, you have almost no choice of what you want to get as an adult because of the skill points. V2 and V3 are the best, i dont like v4.

my opinion.

Well, I actually like the new system.

Now there are cuter characters, like Ponytchi and Makiko. Plus I can now plan which character I get with help from some growth charts(which I could not do on my V2).

It really doesn't bug me-but that's just me. I am sorry that it does some people :furawatchi: .

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

It would be nice if they had just a few "unisex" characters...I mean, I LOVE Androthchi, but he's BOY ONLY?!? Androtchi doesn't specifically (sp?) look like either gender, so I would like that better... :furawatchi:
You know, that's a really good point! I played the old Tamas, but for the most part, I really like the gender choices. Some of them just don't really fit though... also, any that resemble plants should probably be neutral, too.

I do think it ain't fair, but funny at the same time :D :) Its unfair cause what if you where a boy and got Violetchi! I mean come on! It is kind of mean and funny! And non related subject... if you get pixels as a baby... nothing will happen right? Its just a glitch?

:wub: B) Thanks :huh: ;) :D

I really dissaprove of the gender=character parallels in the new versions (V4 and on). It can be frustrating, and it halves your chance of getting a rare character. Also, for people like me, who refuse to reset their tamagotchi because their egg was a certain gender, it is a nuisance to have to pray for a certain gender (just because we want a certain character).

I think that it is a good idea because like it makes it more like going towards having a family, or more about the character. But when people

are like "is your tamagotchi a boy or a girl", sometimes I don't like saying a girl, because I think they might make a comment.

~QuinnK

I dont like that it has to be a specific gender. I mean you want a Mametchi and then you get a girl. You could reset it but I dont do that. So thats why i like v2 and v3's better than v4 and v4.5 :D

Tensaitchi could be both...
tensaitchi should NOT be available as a girl,I mean for gods sake he is basically the tamagotchi version of Albert Einstein.I think instead there should be a mimitchi with a labcoat and glasses.

But has anyone thought that the thing on the V2 and V3 about only getting specific characters which depend on the generation,thats kinda like the gender thing on the V4.

I personally never cared about characters.If you're worried about genders then be worried about the designs.All the V4.5's and V5's came out with mostly girl designs except like a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back