The Key

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
*fwumhp*

That was me, throwing myself onto my bed. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed. My dad had taken away one of my tamas again. He was using them against me, just to make me do whatever he wanted. This afternoon, he tried to make me start painting the roof again, threatening to take away a tama. I didn't want to do it, because he had no safety gear and I didn't want to fall.

I was sobbing into my arm when he came in. "I'm sorry sweety." What!? He NEVER said sorry. He had a dopey, happy look on his face.

"I'm sorry, You can have your tamagotchis back, and I found this necklace you might like." It was a gold heart with a tamagotchi face on it, on a gold chain. "I found it outside. Bye bye, sweety, gonna start painting." He tipped about 20 tamagotchis onto my lap. I never knew I had this many! I guess he took one away every time I got a new one.

I got up and walked to my mirror. The necklace was so shiny and pretty, looking at it made me feel so happy. I put it on and looked at my mirror. I wanted to touch the mirror so badly...

I touched my hand to it, expecting cold hardness- but it was warm and wet. I put my hand further in, and toppled directly into my mirror!

I was falling, falling, falling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back