The King Of Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alyhi

Reaction score
Hey? you wanna se the king of all tamas? k. go t tama town, click on the kings castle and enter this password:

he will give you the password for a ring. but until you donate 5ooo points to the king on your tamagotchi, you cant do it. but any way, here's the password:

k

kool.

bye

:ph34r:

dude listen very carefully ok ?..........good now y do u even give us your passwords b/c how r we goona use em ,..................we aint got your username !!!!!!!!!........................and besides y would we wanna kill r tamagotchi and swich are username b/c ure giving us a password we cant even use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......ure topic is worthless

If you read the manual you'd know we can't share passwords. And anyways this is the wrong board, if it would actually work you should have posted it on the Tamatown board.

Yea, seriously!! Be happy that she found it, I really dont care if it works or not!!! :furawatchi:

Hey? you wanna se the king of all tamas? k. go t tama town, click on the kings castle and enter this password:

he will give you the password for a ring. but until you donate 5ooo points to the king on your tamagotchi, you cant do it. but any way, here's the password:

k

kool.

bye

:)
-_- -_- -_- -_- :unsure: tell us the Username!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]we cant do it unless u give us ur username so that wasnt very helpfull without ur username but i guess u didnt know so anyway that was a good try though and im not bagging u out or knocking u ok[/SIZE]

my tama iz real fat!!!!!!

so any ways if yourz iz still g1 then go to gandparentz or parentz house and use the code for an item there to go in :eek: :eek:

sandy

your password didn't work. :eek: we aren't supposed to share passwordz.but at least you found it

k

kool.

bye

:eek:
Thanks for that, but it only works for you unless you post your username and other people who have got an un-started v3 can use that username and then use those passwords.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude listen very carefully ok ?..........good now y do u even give us your passwords b/c how r we goona use em ,..................we aint got your  username !!!!!!!!!........................and besides y would we wanna kill r tamagotchi and swich are username b/c ure giving us a password we cant even use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......ure topic is worthless
HEY SHUT UP! She was just trying to help! :lol: :lol: :D she might not of known that we have to kill our tamagotchi just to switch usernames, or that the password was worthless! so go BE A JERK SOMEWHERE ELSE! No one likes a person like that! :ph34r: :eek: :D :D :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

k

kool.

bye

:huh:
it didnt work on my tama but im glad you found one to visit the king p.s what happens when you see the king

Im really glad you found a password, good job. And for the people who havce 'criticized' , I think you should give your helpful advice in a more helpful way. It wont create such havoc. Hope I helped :furawatchi: Happy tamm...a--ing :lol: :ph34r: :wacko:

I have another password. Log into Tamagotchi Town as ICHI. Then click on the king's palace and input code 16258 63457. You will not be able to use the password for the ring there, unless your username is ICHI.

i donated 5301 to da king and i didnt get 2 a peice of paper fast enough and it went ow do i gt it bk

:eek: :D :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back