The King of Tamatown...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JudoQT

Reaction score
I get that you are supposed to make three donations to him... that total at least 5000 points... then you get a password and he gives you a ring.

There are other items you can get from the king... How do you get those codes??

Is there another amount you have to reach or another certain number of donations?

The next souvenir is the cape which you get from donating 12,000 points in at least 3 seperate donations.

The third and last souvenir is the crown which you get from donating 30,000 points in at least 3 seperate donations.

Once you get all three souvenirs from the King you will automatically get a Royal Cosume put into into your items list as a gift for being so generous.

Only adult tamagotchis can wear the costume. Once they are done with it a password will show up. This is a password for the Tamagotchi Corner Shop DS game. If you enter it in the game you will receive a sofa.

Note: When you donate to get the last 2 souvenirs you are adding on to the 5,000 point donation you already made.

GotchiGirl96

Thanks so much GotchiGirl...

I have been giving more donations to the king... and I am only 50 points short of the second souvenir... guess I will go give him the few more and get my cape!

Thanks thanks thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back