The King?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizu Matachi

Reaction score
Hi, the thing that is on my mind is that, I was wondering, what happens when you visit the King's Castle....Does he give you multiple presents, a single present, or just a howdy ho(Hi in other words)....Please help! :angry: :blink:

I just donated a minimum of 5000p to the King, and all that happened was fireworks went off and he thanked me....no password. help please.

Just keep giving points, he will give you the password. I donated 5000 something points and he gave me the password. He will give you a souvineer. Its a...... im not gonna tell you. It will ruin the surprise.

Ok, this does stink, I have now given the King 6000p!! And not such thing as a darn Hello... ;) :angry: :huh: :(

Can somebody please tell me why I haven't recieved a password from the King, I have donated a total of 6212p to him and he only said "Good" when I donate..HELP! :huh: :eek: :mimitchi:

This is very bad! Can an Admin/Tamatalk Guide please help us with this problem? :huh:

Oh no!!

I've now donated 7414p and still nothing...dang it, this is so annoying!!! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :eek:

Ok, now I have donated 9000p...Still just fireworks and a thank you. HELP!!!! Will an admin please reply!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :D :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Somebody reply already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody reply already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :D

Hey when you get the fireworks you need to wait for it to say password for pc. If it doesn't something is wrong with your tama. :angry: If you want to know what the prizes are pm me or go on tamagotchi.com :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back