The last Nyatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day she found herself upon a great land filled with endless yarnballs and grocerie stores with tuna and salmon only. She was in the land of the Nyatchis. She found many of her kind there and....

She thought to herself, where did that land go? I know I was in the land of the Nyatchis. She was beginning to cry when suddenly a boy appeared. He was much bigger than her and he looked like a giant. "The place you need is in the sand." The sand? She was confused, but before she could say anything, the giant had vanished. The place you need is in the sand. She kept saying that to herself, confused and curious.

So she walked into the pyramid. She saw a stone tablet. She read it and a door opend to a meadow and...

She grabbed on 2 Debiru Mametchi and she flew into a forest.

once, in the forest she saw so many Ringotchis!It wasn't devil forest! it was fruit jungle!itchigotchis and ringotchis welcomed her.

Nyatchi ran in and asked ginji if she was ok. Ginji says "I'm fine!" and they follow the ringotchis and ichigotchis. Today is the kicking out ceremony. An ichigotchi evolved into a Memetchi and got kicked out of the forest of fruit to the forest of tamas who's names start with M.

Then ginjirotchi's bones started snapping and cracking it was night and there was a full moon out he was turning into a weretama then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back