The last thing you wrote...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Kaeleigh, you did write "THIS" before kuchipatchi.is.blue posted, but AFTER she posted, you were the one who brought up the dog thing. That's what I meant, I'm sorry for not clarifying.

The last thing I wrote twas;

"I nodded; not really having an idea on what to say."

Well I didn't plan to bring up the dog thing earlier....it was the last thing I had said at the time. Y'all were the ones having spazz attacks over it.

Well I didn't plan to bring up the dog thing earlier....it was the last thing I had said at the time. Y'all were the ones having spazz attacks over it.
Because it was meeeaaannn.....

~~~~~~~~~

"Do you mean Ura Kuchipatchi or Kuchipatchi?"

Life is mean. Put on your big girl panties (or big guy underwear, whatever you are) and deal with it. :)

Just because life is mean doesn't mean you should add one more mean person to this world.

Screenshots last forever, just so you know. :)

~~~~~~

"Because "jokes" pretty much equal bullying. And bullying should go die."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh close your nose about this whole "Jokes equal bullying" junk. I swear, you're almost like those idiots who say, "You're just saying that because im black."

And yes, screenshots last forever. How long did it take you to figure that one out?:)

I see we have some immature people deleting posts. Lolol people these days. :eek:

Just because life is mean doesn't mean you should add one more mean person to this world.

Screenshots last forever, just so you know. :)

~~~~~~

"Because "jokes" pretty much equal bullying. And bullying should go die."
What I said was actually the last thing I said. Don't kill me for following the rules of the game.

~~~~

@____ ikr

*comment removed*

last thing I wrote was "omg ikr"

I'd like to remind everyone of a very important rule here at TamaTalk:

1. All posts are to be concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk. That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM, pot stirring or discussion of anything illegal!
Please keep all posts on topic as well. This is a fun thread, but if things get too out of hand a Guide will have to close this. If you need a refresher of our site rules, take a peek HERE.

Thanks for understanding!

Last thing I wrote was, "It's cause of you :C"

Cause my friend texted me saying I've been using a lot of winky faces lately, haha

On paper; clear for men

Typed; beth you're sugoi they cant leave you alone

Last thing typing: "ok"

Last thing writing: I wrote a very special message for all of TamaTalk on my whiteboard... (click the spoiler)

SAM_0549.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back