The Lava Lamp!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lava Girl

Reaction score
Once a Girl called Samantha Got a Lava lamp for xmas! She could wait to turn it on! She switched it on and suddenly She was pulled into the Lava Lamp! She looked around and she saw people. But people from TT who had a Lava lamp! She went up too some people and they said "Hey I am ..........." She Heard those names from tamatalk! She relized people from tamatalk have been sucked in too! Samantha Gasped "Are you from tamatalk?" she asked some people and they replied "yes I was sucked into my lava lamp! My username from Tamatalk is ......." Samantha Replied "OMG really? I am Lava Girl! I am only new! how strange I am sucked into a lamp like you" The Samantha Saw.........

Who did I see? It could be you if you like!

//Lava Girl

Last edited by a moderator:
She saw tulip978! Samantha turned around. Are you from tama talk too? she asked. Yes, replied tulip. I got sucked in here by my lava lamp! (I actually have one.) "Do you think there are other members here?" asked Tulip. "Yes, I just met one, their name is ____________." Samantha replied. Suddenly, the heard a whoosh and a new member appeared. It was---

Please continue!!

Then they all bumped into Rocken Sisters (RS for short) And all asked who she was "I am RS" and told the whole story too them. When they carried on......

Then they spot someone else in the distance. They all walk over.

Hi, I'm TamaGirl05. Do you know whats happenin here?? Its really strange. I just turned on my new Lava Lamp and now I'm here! I'm really worried. Can we get back? Whats going to happen to us? Can I come around with you? It's much better to be in a group as I've just been wondering around here on my own for ages...

But another person was there.. But they were surprised by a good loud "BOO!" It was M4(Me lol laugh at the name) had got a lava lamp and had appeared here. "Anyone hungry I was back there eating... Apples and fruit.." M4 asked the party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back