The life of 3 tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby

Ruby is 3 years old and she now has 4 bars of training :D ! Ruby evolved into a Mimitchi at about 10 AM this morning, I'm really happy because I've always loved them, theyr'e one of my favourites. This would be my favourite girl tamagotchis list:

1. Memetchi

2. Mimitchi

3. Violetchi

As soon as Ruby evolved I connected Ruby and Dek and I checked both their friends lists. they both had 4 hearts under each friend. <3 <3 <3 <3

tamagotchis148.jpg

Dek and Ruby

tamagotchis143.jpg

Dek

Dek is now 4 years old.It was ever so cute and romantic when I connected Ruby with Dek. They watched a movie and after that they kissed and a heart floated up into the air and then Dek was really mean and gave Ruby a poo as a present! Later on Dek graduated from school and he got a [!] mail. I thought I would be terrible with them all other than the fire brigade job. So Dek applied for the job and got through! Now he has the same job as Ruby's mum used to have! I connected Ruby and Dek again and they watched flowers and then had a BIG smooch! Ruby gave Dek a CD for his stereo which was very kind of her.

tamagotchis149.jpg

Nah, this job doesn't suit me

Danny

Danny is now 4 days old. Today in the morning danny got a cheque of 500000p. Danny was about 40 LB, I haven't played with him for a while. At the moment he is 4th place and he has

192,1010,810 fans! I put my tamas to sleep for a few hours because I went to the park (which was a bad idea because it was about 35 degrees and I had to pour a jug of water over my head as soon as I got back).

tamagotchis147.jpg

tamagotchis145.jpg

This was his place yesterday, he is now 4th place :p

I didn't realise it was the 2nd page until now, but HIP HIP HOORAYY! Barely NOTHING HAPPENED today. Rub and Dek did nothing, sit there! So I will only update on Danny

Danny

Danny is 1st place in the charts at the moment and he has 344,962,657 fans, he has a lot of fans! Because Danny was 5 I set the time to 12:29 and waited a minute. the banad manager came in so I rushed to get my camera and I thought he was going to bring in a couple, but he only gave me a cheque of about 50000000p. I changed the time again to 12:29 and he still wasn't there! I'm angry becasue he is the right age and that is the right time to set it to so I don't know why He doen't bring in a couple. I will try a different time and I will report back in about 5 minutes

The action all happened in 5 minutes!!! I connected Ruby and Dek because I was a bit bored and then there was fireworks and Ruby made 2 babys and handed the 2nd one over to Dek. After that I changed the time to 4:29 and the next minute the band manager came with an Onputchi. I obviously said yes to the marry question because I always accept.

By the way I won the magenta version 2 yesterday. I'm keeping my eyes on a tamagotchi pouch and I will bid on it soon.

Ruby

I set the time to 12:29 on my v4,v4.5 and v6 and the mums didn't leave.

Dek

blank

Danny

Because Danny is so RICH I bought him a luxury car (it only took up half of my money). The luxury car is much faster then the standard car! He's 1st place on the charts and he just got a cheque of 100000000p (about that much).

Today I got the version 2 AND the version 3 I bought off ebay.

I called the v2 Lucky and the v3 Leo. Leo was a baby boy and so was Lucky. I find that the games on the v2 are good, but they take a lot of time to play. They both got ill once. Lucky is already 1 day old and they both have one bar of training. Lucky evolved into a Marutchi and Leo evolved into a Tamatchi. :kusatchi:

Ruby

I left to have dinner last night and I came back and Ruby had lost all her happy and hungry hearts and she was really ill and there was about 5 poos, I only had dinner for 10 minutes! If I left them any more time they could of died! Anyway, this morning Ruby left the baby boy. I named him Jake. Later on Jake evolved into a Mizutamatchi and he has one bar of training.

Dek

Dek left his baby boy and I named the boy Fred.

Danny

The Onputchi and Danny left the baby boy (another one!) and I named it Callum. He has 249 experience points from his dad's experience. He evolved into a Kuchitamatchi later on.

Lucky

I only got Lucky yesterday and he is already 4 years old, is that normal? Later on Lucky evolved into an Ichigotchi :ichigotchi:

Leo

Leo now has 2 bars of training and he is 1 day old. Leo is quite plump at the moment. Later on he evolved into a Young Mametchi :mametchi:

I know I have only started my log a few weeks, but I'm going to stop writing for a while. I have a lot of things to do every day and I have to rush my log every day and it's quite annoying to have to do it every day. It's also because I have to do a lot of things (including this log) and I have to pause my tamas a lot and I don't get a lot of time with my tamas. I'm sorry but I can't promise that I'm going to start writing in this log again soon. I will still be on tama talk every now and then.

Memetchi59 :p

I know that I stopped for a few days, but it's the holidays soon and I will have a lot more time in the holidays so I might as well start my log again.

Jake (v4)

This is a really quick update because my internet was terrible!Jake is now 2 days old and he has 7 bars of training. he's 75 LB because I don't have the time to play with them. He is now a Hinotamatchi!

Fred (v4.5)

Fred is now a Crackertchi! I love their close ups! he is 2 days old and he has 6 bars of training. I'm not taking as much pictures these days because I don't have the time. I might take a few pics a week. He is now 99 LB so I really need to play some games with him!!!

Callum (v6)

Callum used to go to school and he has had about 3 auditions and he didn't get through. His band name is Fire. He evolved from a Kikitchi into a Mametchi and he now wears a spot costume which looks really cute in him! He is 2 days old a the moment. All his levels are are up to 999

Lucky (v2)

I just found out that I have been ripped off! I badly wanted a version 2 and I bought one off ebay and when I got out I found out it was a v1! Anyway, he's 7 years old and he is 66g. He just evolved into a Mametchi. I dropped the tamagotchi and it has a little scratch. This will be the last update for Leo because I'm selling him on ebay, I'm gonna get a v2 with it.

Leo (v3)

Leo's training bar is FULL! He's 3 days old and he is 75 LB. I don't really play games with my tamas any more, I don't have a lot of time. He's still a young Mametchi. I just found out that I have a scratch on my screen.

I'm going to have a vote.

I can't write about all my tamas any more so I'm gonna have a vote about which tamas I should still write about, I will still have my tamas, it's just that I can't have all of my tamas in this log. Well heres the possible answers:

1. Tamagotchi v2 (which i will soon have)

2. Tamagotchi v3

3. Tamagotchi v4

4. Tamagotchi v4.5

5. Tamagotchi v5 (I might get one soon so I'll just put it up)

6. Tamagotchi v6

You can vote for 4-5 tamas. Just PM and tell me the 4 (or 5) tamas that you think I should keep in my. I would prefer if I only had 4 to write about, but if you really want 5 then I guess it's ok. Please vote as quick as you can! ;)

I've decided that I will have 3 (maybe four tamas) for this log so that I can really focus on just those tamagotchis. There is still more time to vote. A few people have voted ans these are the votes at the moment:

v2=0

v3=1

v4=1

v4.5=2

v5=2

v6=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo (v3)

Leo evolved into...erm... I think it's a Leaftchi, they're confusing because they look a lot like Violetchi (Furwatchi or whatever other names), but then I don't think Violetchi is in that version. Anyway, Leo turned 4.

Jake (v4)

Jake is one fat boy, but his training is full. He turned 3 today.

Fred (v4.5)

Fred turned 3 and his training is also full!

Callum (v6)

Callum is 3 and he is doing a lot of training with his band, I thought that it would pay off and he would get a job, but later on in the day I had 2 more audtions and he still didn't get through!

I am selling my tamagotchi magenta v1, if you are interested on on bidding on it click >>HERE<<.

I am bidding on a tama v5 which ends today and I am keeping my eye on a v2, NOT a v1!

Fred just evolved into a Samuraitchi, they look a bit evil :eek: on the close up, but I suppose they're okay.

Leo(v3)

He turned 5, that's all. Nothing much happened today.

Jake(v4)

Jake turned 5 and he is a Togetchi, if you saw my post yesterday.

Fred(v4.5)

Fred is now 4 days old and he's a Samuraitchi if you read my other post yesterday.

Callum(v6)

Callum is till not a music star, I think he only has one more audtion

Oh yeah, I forgot. This is the vote:

v2=1

v3=2

v4=1

v4.5=3

v5=2

v6=0

Hi, not many more people are going to vote so I'm going to close the vote, so I'll give the results.

In 1st place is the v4.5

In joint 2nd place is v5 and v3(I'm not sure if I'm going to add this in my log, I like the v3's but I think they're a bit plain, sorry if you really like the v3 it's just that I'm not a big fan with the v3's sorry.

In 3rd place is the v2

In 4th place is the v6(I forgot to say that it got 1 vote in the last post.

So I'll be running the v4.5, v5, v2 and my v6.

I would also like to know if you think I should reset the tamas that lost this vote. Please write back to tell me what you think.

P.S. I'm going to get an ID L soon, I'll save up for it or get it at christmas maybe.

Fred(v4.5)

Yesterday I said a very sad goodbye to Leo and Jake. It was hard saying goodbye to them because I was just getting to know Leo and Jake was almost on the first generation. I took their batteries out, and put them away. sniff ;( Fred is 5 and he is 99 LB.

tamagotchis157.jpg

Fred as a Crackertchi

Callum(v6)

Callum isn't doing very well with his band and I think he failed his LAST audition! He is 5 and he is 54 LB.

tamagotchis155.jpg

A picture of Danny with a Spot costume.

My green with hearts v5 came in the post and when I opened the package the picture of the screen was the tamagotchi spaceship when the tamas leave. I reset the tamagotchi and named the family Gems, I was going to name them Diamonds, but that name is too long. They hatched and I got a Mimifuwatchi which is a girl, an Omututchi which is a boy and a Futabatchi which is a girl. So I have 2 girls and a boy. They got sick, did a few poos and then they went to sleep. They will evolve soon and i will tell you what they evolved into.

tamagotchis159.jpg

One of my last pics of Jake ;(

tamagotchis167.jpg

After I took the battery out of my v3 and v4

tamagotchis165.jpg

My v4

tamagotchis168.jpg

tamagotchis169.jpg

tamagotchis171.jpg

The Gem family just evolved! now I have a Sakuramotchi(daughter), Ahirukutchi(son) and Tororotchi(daughter)

I had to put my tamas to sleep for most of the day because I was busy, all that happened was that Callum married a Kunoitchi and made a baby boy.

Also how do you guys keep your tamas in good condition, I am terrible at this!

Nothing much happened today with my tamas, A few things happened today with them, but I'm really busy and I don't have the time.

The Gems family just evolved! I now have a Chamametchi, a Mamekatchi and a Shelltchi. My bonds per family percentage is 0% . If you know how to get the bonds per family percentage up then please PM or leave a comment in my profile like some people have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back