The life of 3 tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tamas were one pause al day because I was somewhere today. This morning I set the time to 6:59 and the matchmaker came the next minute with a Mametchi!!! I dint' know tamas could be gay!

Sorry but I couldn't log yesterday because I was at my grandmas and I came back late. I will give you a quick update now. About two days ago Callum left his baby and I named that baby Toby, soon I'll run out of names for tamas. Toby evolved into a kuchitamatchi and then a Kikitchi. he goes to school and I haven't played even on game with my tamas, he will soon be an adult and he will go trough auditions. Also, my v5 characters evolved. I now have a Lovezukintchi, a Hatugatchi and a Potetchi. That's all for now, I will hopefully log later on today.

I'm sorry that I haven't replied in a day or two, but I have a lot to do! Well, I got my tamagotchi pouch and charms today. I like the cute pouch. I think that I have to stop this log for good because I just don't have the time for this log and tamagotchis. I might have to stop using tamas for good. I know it seems such a waste just to stop using my tamas, but I just don't have the time. Well, goodbye for good this time.

Memetchi59 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back