The life of a Dancing Strawberry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday, 7/17

I had a weird dream about my Tamagotchi. I left my Tamagotchi somewhere for a long time, and forgot to pause it. When I came back, Rivka had a baby girl. The baby flickered from Shirobebitchi to Marutchi to Ichigotchi (that last one wouldn't be possible, since I got Ichigotchi this generation). By that time, I began feeding Rivka, but then the buttons stopped working and, for some reason, I was treated to a screen where the child (which was for some reason a human-like figure) lying in a bed. What I assume was a nurse walked over, and the child slumped over. Then there was a notice at the top of the screen saying 'Baby died'. Then Rivka was alone and crying.

Back in reality, Rivka finally got rid of those thirty pounds.

Tuesday, 7/19

I had another weird dream. For some reason, I kept hitting my Tamagotchi against something. I assume it was because it wasn't working. Then Rivka said something weird (something like Chole), and got angel wings and began floating off the screen, signaling she was dead. However, I quickly grabbed a pencil and reset the Tamagotchi before she was completely off the screen. For some reason, though, she no longer had her child, implying the baby's birth wasn't a 'big' event.

Sometime before I went to bed, I heard about the cheat that was in my dream (resetting before the Tama is officially dead, that is).

You know, I think the heat is giving me weird dreams.

*holds up Tamagotchi and pretneds to be talking as it* Hello, my name is Cid, and I have no idea why my owner keeps getting Kinakomotchis when she gets such bad partners from the Matchmaker!

... *sighs* I'm a hyper little freak.

I want a Kuchipatchi kthx.

Well, I haven't updated this in a while...

In a few days, I'll be leaving for the Phillipines for a couple weeks. This will be my last update until then.

Cid became a Young Mimitchi. However, The way I've been treating him now, there's no way he can be a Mimitchi. He'll be a Gozarutchi, hopefully.

And I'm getting rid of the date thing. Just because it's annoying.

I know I said I wouldn't update, but I just have to update now (and I'm leaving tomorrow, for sure).

Cid finally evovled...

And he's a Tarakotchi.

JHDFJKGBHBFVJKGBHGJKGHGJKHGJKGHJKF

I knew I should've kept nelegticing him!

So now I'm stuck with an 82 pound duck. Lovely.

DANGIT I WANT A GOZARUTCHI CUZ NINJAS > DUCKS!

Back from my vacation. Cid hooked up with a Robotchi (let's call her Shera- *shot*) and had a baby girl. Cid left not long after.

Final stats:

Died: 8-05, Phillipine time. It was day. I think it was 8-04/05, midnight here in the US.

Hunger: Full

Happiness: Full

Weight: Forgot...It was the base weight for Tarakotchis...30 lbs, I think

The baby girl was named Naden, after my favorite cousin. I paused her a lot, due to being sick and the time differences. She became Marutchi, then Hinotamatchi.

My Tama is currently on pause until I feel like playing it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back