The Life of Kish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomagotchi_Tamagotchi

Reaction score
Hello Friends!

My name is Kish (thats pronnounced Key-sh). I'm an Obotchi right now, and three years old. My owner is trying to get me to become a hanatchi. :) i'm not sure how I feel about that......I want to turn into a cute litte B) , but my owner says that I can't since i'm a boy. *sigh*. Right now I weigh 21 pounds, and am not hungry and all happy. I guess i'll tell you about my history:

1. Kashi (pyontchi)

discrption: She was my owners first tama. All of the rest of my owners tamas were named with the same letters as Kashi.

2. Kasi (bunbuntchi)

discrtion: My owner learned a lot about tamagotchis when Kasi was alive.

3. Kash (Mametchi) :unsure:

discrption: Kash was my owners first Mametchi on her V3

4. Sai (Mimitchi) :wacko:

discription: This is when my owner started her first log.

5. Ish (billotchi)

discription: My grandpa.

6. Shik (Mimitchi) :ph34r:

discription: My daddy!

More later.

Kish

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer Sui's remark, I would say that I don't feel that different having lots of generations. Anyways, today i'm going to turn into an adult! Finally! I hope that I turn into a leaftchi :unsure: ! My owner wants me to turn into a Hanatchi though. I hope that I don't. I mean they have such big noses, and they get allergies!! (Who wants to get that?). Right now i'm building a block structure and playing with my ball. My owner keeps trying to get me to play with my sunglasses, and such, but i'm going to wait until i'm an adult to use those things! I'll update once I evovle!

Yours,

Kish

i want to turn into a :nyatchi: too, but my owner wants me to turn into creepy Dorotchi! :( I don't like her! :p Well, i kinda actually like, do like her because like, she said that if I turn into an odd generation teen (which ill turn into today, then shell try to get me to turn into leaftchi!!! hurray! :D :D :D :mellow: :D :D

Sui, the future leaftchi!!! :D :D

I turned into a Mimiyoritchi. Actually, I think I like how I look! I mean up close (on my mirror) my owner thinks that I look cute! :nyatchi: More later!

Kish

Hello again!

Right now i'm 4 years old, and am about to turn 5 (The years fly fast when your a tamagotchi!) I hope that the matchmaker will come............. :D My owner was surprised to find out that I only sleep until 8! I told her that I wasn't a lazy bum, but she didn't believe me....... :( That's all for now! See ya!

Good Morning!

Today I got up bright and early to finish off a story I was composing. After that I watched some T.V. and brushed my teeth. *yawn* Oh yes! I forgot to tell you about MY Thanksgiving! While my owner was visiting her relatives, I visited mine. Most of them were very happy to see me, but some of them weren't. Like Auntie Mimitchi said that I looked ugly! So after that I just left the whole party. You won't believe what happened to me when I got home, though! A giant turkey tried to kill me or something!!!!! My owner says that it's normal, but having a chicken chase you? Is that normal?

Kish

P.S. I'm going to turn 6 today!

Right now i'm currently 6. The matchmaker will probably come tommorow though. ;) Oh well. Anyways, i'm happy with my surroundings and hope that my child willl have a good life after mine. See ya! (off to write my will)

Kish

ww

. . one of my drawings.

U

Whoot! The baby was born! (Tamagotchi set the time to 7:00) She is so adorable, and very smart. By the way I mated with a babatchi! At first she sort of yelled at me, but oh well. Anyways my daughter wants to make her own log, so she'll start that up in a moment.

Kish

Latest posts

Back