~*~The Life of my Tamas~*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Mametchi*

Reaction score
Hello!!!!!

Welcome to my log. I will be getting my Tamgotchi Connection V2 tomorrow morning, but I wanted to start my log a day before (I sure you wont mind :) ) Anyway, I will be getting 4 V2s!!!!!! I will also appreciated if you would give me tips along the way so that my tams will be healthy. So please feel free to post.

~rachel~

[SIZE=14pt]Are they connections or connexions .They are just like the V1's but have shop and different games my favorite is slot (it gives you the most points). :) there are different character and iteams and instead of iteams like the old ones you wrap or delete cause you got the shop and there are enew iteams.[/SIZE]

sorry if you dont wont me wrighting in your post

Last edited by a moderator:
They r connections. I am sorry I dint post as soon as I got my tamas but we went shopping for clothes(2morrow is the first day of scool) and didnt get back till 11:00pm!!!!

Anyway back to tamas, I only got 2 tams cause they only had 5 tamas left and I only lliked 2 of all five. I got a pink with daimonds and a bue with pink bubbles.

Pink w Daimonds:

Girl

Daisy

Hidetchi (star)

0yr (will be 1yr any second now)

||| training

full hungry

full happy

Blue w Pink Bubbles

Boy

Jose

Hodetchi (star)