* The Life Of Paws *

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melia-x

Reaction score
Day 1 - 30th June 2007

I Got A New V4 Today . I Love Tamas Theyre really Fun To Have Around Heres His Stats .

Name:paws

Genre:Boy

Generation:1

Type:Baby

Intellagence:6

Fashion:6

Kindness:10

Training: ( Havnt Had Any Attention Yet =[ )

Hearts:Full

Weight:12Lbs

So Far I Have Taken Him Shopping And Got Items Such As The Cell Phone And Playhouse . Im Now Waiting For Him To Change Then Get The Letter From Pre-school . Ill Write Again In A Bit Of Time When He Changes . By The Way Im Aiming For The Mame Family And The Androtchi =] x

Adios ! x

Last edited by a moderator:
12:09 - 5 Minutes Before He Changes

Very Excited . Cant Wait . Really Want Him To Be In The Mame Catergory . If Not I Will Be Rather Sad .

Status Report

Intelligence -26

Fashion -24

Kindness - 20

Weigh - 7lbz

Heartrs - Full

Training - [i ]

Will Update Again In A Minute When He Changes

Thanks For Reading !

Changing Time ! - 12:27 - Late =[

Paws Was Late To Change And Is Now Part Of The Kuchi / Meme Family - He Is Blobish With A Line On His Head - He Is Stiill Very Cute And I Luv Him -A Bit Disapointed That Hes Not In The Mame Family - But Hey Theres Still Cute Ones - I Now Want A Violotchi As Thats Problee The Closest Thing I Like Or The Memetchi Or Fashion One .

Stats Re-Roll

Intelligence - 32

Fashion - 36

Kindness - 26

Training - [ I ]

Hearts - Full

Weight - 10lbz

Point - 4910p

Waiting For My Letter To Join Preschool - X

More Updates Shortly But For Now . . .

Tar Tar For Now < TTFN > X

Quick Update

I Keep Playing Games With Paws But Dont Understand How To Play Mimic So I Keep Winning The JackPot At Jumping Rope And Gettin Lots Of Fashion/Intelligence Points But Not As Many Kindness Points - His Money is gOOD - Two Hearts - Health Good - 2 Stars - Muscles/Ability Good - 2 Stars ( Out Of Three on Each ) .

Paws Is Doing Good In His Life And Weighs Only 10lbz ( The Minimum Weight For Him ) Full hearts - One Training =[ -

38 - intellingence

36 - Fashion

29 - Kindness

HopeFuly He Will Be A Non-Universal Charachter - aNYHOW iM oFF fOR lUNCH nOW - Ill Write When He Gets His Playschool Letter - Which Will Be Good x

Adios x

Letter !

I Was Quite Sad Because It Was A Update Not A Pre-School Letter x

I Have Found Out That Paws Is In The Meme Family ! Woooo

He Has:

Money - 1 star

Health - 2 Hearts

Fitness - 3 Stars !! ( The Highest )

Ill Write When Something Excitin Happens Lmao x

Pre-School !

Paws Recieved A Letter From Nanny Saying He Could Now Go To Pre-School And A Lettter From The King Who Gave Paws A Drumstick Lmao

Ttfn x

Nothin excitin is happenin so im not replyin till somin gd happens or his next transformation =] x

T T F N

xxx

Update

Paws Is Doin Fine

Although He Had A Poo In the Mailbox His Health Luv And Money Are 3 Star/Hearts Each Which Is Really Good

Im Now Trying To Get His Points ( Intellingence Fashion And Kindness ) Up To 100 So Hell Have A Better Chance Of Gettin A Good Job When He Graduates .

He Is Only A Todler Still So Its Kinda A BrakeFroo

Scheduled To Evolve Into A Teenager Tomoro At 11:27 am

Hope He Gets Something Good - He Deserves It ! x

Biiiii

T T F N x

Note To Other Tama Users !

Wehn Yuur Tama Is A Todler And Is Eligible To Go To Pre - School Take Him/Her Lots Coz It Gives Yuu Lots Of Intelligence/Fashion/Kindness points :D  

Hmmm . . . . Paws Will Be One Tomoro And Leave Pre-School And Start School But I Dont No Which Teacher To pic ? x Suggestions ? Pm Me ! x

Day 2 - 31st July

Lots Of Things Have Happened Today :

. The Robber Came An Stole 100p

. The King Came An Gave Him 100p

. The King Came Again And Gave Him A Shovel

. He Turned 1

. He Turned Into A Teenager

. He Started School

. His Teacher Is Miss Flower

. He Gained Lots Of Points

. Said Goodbye To Nanny

. 3/3 Stars On Health Stuff

Well Thats Quite Alot . I Was Expecting Him To Be In The Kuchi Family But Hes In The Meme Family - Togetchi !! Lmao . I Didnt Play With Him So Much As I Went To The Lido All Day . I Gained Over 3000 P For Him .

Updating Soon !

Bii x x x

Oh Yeah And He Got 2 More Training Points .

I hope He Will Turn Into A Togetchi .

x

Paws Is Now Sleeping But Gained Another Training Point . I Played With Him At School An Got Him Lots Of Points . He Enjoyed Playing With His PlayHouse And Slide . He Didnt Eat Too Much But Did Alot Of Poo .

Haha . Today Has Been Fun As Lots Has Happened . I Visited TamaTown Quite Alot And The Pre-School That Paws Used To Go To .

He Misses His Pre-School Friends . And Miss.Nanny But Now Has Miss . Flower To Help Him Get Educated .

Paws Bedtime Is A Bit Early For A Teenager But Its Fine Coz Now I Dont Have To Keep All Of My Attention On Him Lol :mellow:

Paws Wants Ta Say Summin . . .

Paws : ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZZzzzZZZzZZZzZzzzZzzz

Lmao x

Will Write Soonlii x

But Fur Now x

GoodNite ! x

~ Melia ~ ;)

. Another Training Point

. Another Year Old

. Lots More Points - #. 170

. 163

. 111

Lmao x

. 16 619 p

And Much More . . . .

Updating Soon ! x

. The Robber Stole 300p

Guys !

I Will Be Leaving TamaTalk For My 2 Week Vacation Tomorrow Night . Ill Try Update Tomorow An Stuff . When I Come Back I Will Be About 2 Generations More ! - So See Yuu Soon !

MwAh x x

Melia x

Paws Is No More =[

This Is The End Of His Fairytale

Miss yUU Much

Thankyuu ALl For Reading Mii Log !

x M e l i a x

Latest posts

Back