The Life of RT's Various Virtual Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retired Tamaholic

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to my first ever Tamalog (and probably last!) which will get very long because I'm using it to log all 9 of my Tamas (and there may be more coming!). I'll write about my Tamas' daily life, from Music Stars winning Awards to my V4's death beep. Some people here seem to post in their logs, like, once every hour, but logging once or twice a day will be enough for me. I'll log any amout of Tamas. Today, I've been running my favourite V6. Her name is Isis and she is Cha-mametchi. She has lots of Music Skill Points, over 500 in one category already! Whoops, I didn't know I'd been making her practice so long she got Stress 59! I don't know how to lower the Stress, except by letting it play, which lowers the Stress very slowly, so I doubt I'll be carrying on my quest to get 999 in every category for much longer. Aargh, the Stress just went right UP! Now it's 60! I'd better do something quick...phew, I praised her so many times the Stress went down to 18.

Isis's band is called the Dazzilas. The three members are Isis, Dino (Kikitchi) and Toby (Hinotamatachi). Isis must be feeling lonely with no other girls in her band.

I was woken this morning by my Tama-Go's growth beep, shortly followed by that of my TMGC+C. Yes, I'm running 4 - a Familitchi, Isis the Music Star Cha-mametchi, my Tama-Go Shelltchi and my TMGC+C Furawatchi. This is the second time I've gotten Furawatchi on the TMGC+C (it's on Generation 4) and the first time I've got Shelltchi on my Tama-Go (used to be a Belltchi). The Tama-Go is called Destiny and the TMGC+C is called Nepthys. Unfortunately, the Familitchi and Isis did not evolve today, but Isis is almost 2 and I'm hoping she'll evolve tomorrow. As for the Familitchi - I don't know, as this is the first Familitchi I've raised!

When Isis woke up, I sent her to Music School where she earned 60 Original Skill Points. I now have 783 Original points. I'm going for 999!

Isis just got 2000 GP in the post. She bought a Chest and it made her into Otokitchi (temporarily!). Now she has 831 Original Skill Points and 7300 GP. She's been practicing her instrument. She doesn't seem to like the Dream Mic I sent her when she was a Child, so I changed back to Karaoke, her original instrument. Oops, I've been so busy writing this Log post that I didn't get to Isis in time before she pooped! But she didn't lose a Hungry heart as usual...strange...

Isis's life is very eventful (I keep her unpaused whenever I can) but the rest stay Paused most of the time. That's the way they are now.

I'M ECSTATIC NO MORE THAN THAT; I'M OVERJOYED! THE NEWS SIMPLY COULDN'T BE BETTER! ISIS EVOLVED INTO MIMITCHI (PERFECT CARE) AND PASSED THE JUDGES FIRST TIME! YAAAAAAY!

Isis's band members evolved into :gozarutchi: and :wacko: . Hey, my character is in the TamaTalk Logo! YAAAAAAY again!

Isis, you win this log to yourself. You've dominated it with your amazing "Perfect Care Lifetime". Yes, you were :hitodetchi: then Chamametchi, then my first ever...

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: MIMITCHI :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

I'm thinking of turning Isis into Dazzilitchi (after all, I have a Destiny Star!) but I really did regret it when I did that with my Chantotchi a while ago. Isis is now Star Ranking 5th. Oh, so close to winning an Award!

She just played her 2nd Concert. Hopefully that will be the one which you can play through the Award, because the band performed REALLY well and I gained about 30 Tama Fans! Now I have 55,573,027 Tama Fans. WHOA!

Latest posts

Back