The life of the best ;)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissTMGC

Reaction score
18 may.

Heyo! My names Eliy.

Yesterday I turned one and Today I went to my first day of music school!

Also my human took me to her school! I was paused for her first session of school because her english teacher wouldn't allow me in class but then when we went to maths I was UN-paused because my humans math teacher was silly and thought i was a calculator :angry:

Before school (in class) my human took me on tama town to music city and i had fun decorating my room and playing games.

At the second recess break was when it was time to leave my human and go to music school for the first time. I walked into the school grounds of music school nervous and scared but then my music teacher gave me a keyboard and I met two awesome friends- John and Penny. We formed a band called the Smileys and we practiced at school for a while, but there is 2 drum players so my Human must go to music city and buy me a microphone so some one (probably Penny) can play my keyboard and I will sing!

I'm so excited but I have to go now because my human wants to go on tama town .

xGoodbye :angry:

FROM ELIY

Last edited by a moderator:
19 May.

Today I woke up and I was an adult! I went to 'school' and my music teacher put me in an audition with my band. I got a tick but the rest of my band got a cross. I'm really disappointed with them. After all that practicing...

Oh well.

My friends are also adults now and Penny is a :D

I went to my part time job and I wasn't very good at it.

I hope our band doesn't end up as street musicians :(

Well goodbye for now.

x

Eliy

Hey all it's Eliy!

Today our band had our first ever gig! I was so nervous! My human said I did very well. Also i was just on tama town and a saw a Dazzilitchi! Her ID was TS9520. She had a witch costume and her cd was 3rd super gold :eek:

Amazing, i know.

My human is also very nervous 'coz she has a dance concert soon. She is scared that she might stuff up but I think she's a good dancer. I think that's all for now..?

Goodnightx

Eliy :wub:

20 June

Hello earthlings,

My name is Taylor.

Eliy passed away (in other words the human restarted the tamagotchi!)

So i am now here! :blink:

Well... my human has had 4 dance displays since Eliys last post and she did very well in all of them.

I am slowly making my way up to stardom, i am a :(

I am 3 yrs old...

my band is the Monkeyz

our band members are- Me, Colleen & Thu!

We currently perform rock 'n' roll music but we change our style all the time.

My hobbies are, watching my human read about faeries, going to the library with my human, traveling in my humans pocket to her school.

Things I do not enjoy are- Being paused for over 10 minutes (my human had me paused for 2 weeks once!), Not being fed, being confiscated by my humans teacher (a possibility that i very much shiver at the thought of).

Well that is all for now and you should be hearing from me very soon ;)

Lots of love,

Taylor :wub:

21 May

Hello my dearys!

I have some important news for you...

My band had another audition yesterdau...

It didn't go so well.

But that's ok because even if we become street musicians maybe my next generation will be able to hit super stardom!..?

I also entered the contest at concert hall and I did pretty good... I hope i win something! :D

I can't wait till the results are showed... I'm literally jumping up and down!

Hmm...

That's all for now,

But not forever!

Au revoir

xTaylor

<3

Hey everyone it's Taylor!

I got a record deal / pro debut and I got paid ALOT!

Also, I got married and had a baby...

My human promises to not be so ignorant and update soon...

She's getting another Tamagotchi v6 and i will finally have someone to connect with! :D

I have the mocha costume and I am wearing it at the moment.

For the concert at concert hall I got 136 place... In the top 200, at least it was better than last time!

Au revoir for now,

But not forever!

xo Taylor

1st July

Hello!!!

So, My human has been to involved with her best friend Emily and going to the movies and stuff, to look after me!

Yesterday I was on pause for at LEAST 4 hours...

Totally unfair :mametchi:

And today they are making cupcakes but my human promises not to put me on pause :gozarutchi:

Tomorrow my human is going to the movies to see either Hannah Montana the movie or Ice age: Dawn of the dinosaurs...

If they see ice age it will be a waste of money coz they are going to the movies again next week SPECIFICALLY to see ice age 3! :mimitchi:

I wonder if my human will take me in the cinema with her....?

Welll.....

Ciao for now!

Taylor xo

(NOTE FROM HUMAN: OMG TAYLOR AND HER HUSBAND JUST LEFT THE BABY!!!! SHE'S TO YOUNG TO TALK SO THIS WILL BE FROM MY POINT OF VIEW!)

1st July

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to welcome Emilee to the world...

She inhereted some of her parents skill points, so she has a head start!

I'm just about to play some games with her so she can get more points and can understand the games :gozarutchi:

Au revour!

The Human xo

Hey everyone! It's the human Terri! :p

Well I got two new tamagotchi music stars today so now i have three and ... yeah :D

New ones are called heather and debbie!

Now they will all write on this log so here-

I will write in black :3

Heather will write in purple

Emilee will write in green

Debbie will write in orange!

Hey I'm Heather!

Ooh Ooh! And i'm Debbie!

*sighs* such babies, I'm Emilee...

Heather, Debbie, Inside voices please.

*sticks tounge out at the other two* Told ya so!

Emilee, you be quiet too and don't be mean to your sisters.

----That's all for now :3---

Hello everyone,

sorry i haven't been on for so long my laptop was broken and I couldn't really be bothered to play with my tamas ;[

But it's okay coz i'm starting my log again

Latest posts

Back