the living dead

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura2Mametchi

Reaction score
my friends tama died and he stopped playing with it and a few weeks later his tama was back alive with everything how he left it it was even in second generation!!!!! :D :D :eek: B) :lol: :( :D

Maybe it was a weird glitch? Or maybe it was just in in pause for too long. But I honestly never heard of that weird glitch, sorry. :lol:

Did it die? Or did the battery just say it was low. That happened to me, but it didn't die, but it was just the battery. I never changed it out, but it came back like a month later. The only problem, it didn't grow at all.

I've heard of that happening before-it was a P2 actually, and I think it actually was the same character.

That is kinda creepy, but glitchs happen all the time, do kep that in mind. :D

Yeah, like how the others had said, it was probably a glitch.. a really weird glitch to be exact. But I think it is pretty cool because like it died and came back......because for people who want like their number of generations to be really high then this would be so awesome for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
mayb ur friend lied and was really playing with the tamas.

*flaming - comment removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back