The Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Flame_

Reaction score
Hi tamatalkers.

I know, I've had so many tamagotchi logs that keep dying. Well, five actually, if I'm right. The last one I had, was called "My tamas bring all the boys to the yard" and I only posted once, then forgot it existed... Oops. :p umm, so, I'll give you my current running tama's stats:

Grey Graffiti V3

Name: Bobby (Tamatchi)

Training: 2/9

Weight: 29 lbs

Generation: 29

Blue Stars V3

Name: Maria (Mizutamatchi)

Weight: 17 lbs

Generation: 1

Tamagotchi House V5

Family Name: Aqua

Bondage: 40 %

Family Type: Blended family

Family members: Mukugetchi son, Mememamatchi mother, Papamametchi father

Generation: 2

Dark blue with silver and yellow V5.5 (Celebrity)

Family name: Menzi

Bondage: 20 %

Family type: Active Family

Family members: Ahirukutchi son, Tororotchi daughter, Mousetchi son

Hot pink with flowers V2

Name: Angel (Pochitchi)

Training: 9/9

Weight: 43 lbs

Generation: 7

Blue with stars V3 is new <3 I got it yesterday, along with a V5 with fish on it (cute!), and the day before that I bought the dark blue V5.5 at London Drugs for $6.00 :D ..... I think I'd better slow down because that brings my tama collection to 12 o_O.

Right now Maria and Bobby are just hanging out, rolling around. I just caught them both about to poo, and I'm so proud lol. The Aqua family son and father are vacuuming, the Menzi family is looking at a rabbit and some Easter eggs even though Easter is over, and Angel is doing nothing, but she seems fine. That's it for now I guess.

More later,

_Flame_

Maria

Bobby

Angel

The Menzi Family

The Aqua Family

:)

Hi. I've just woken up (I stayed up late last night), and I saw that the Menzi family evolved! They are Kikitchi (son), Ichigotchi (daughter) and Mamekatchi (son). I've never even heard of Kikitchi before, but it's really cute. :D The rest of my tamagotchis are no different. I'm expecting that Bobby and Maria will evolve today, but maybe not since I paused them for few hours... We'll have to see.

Well, Bobby just turned a year old, but Maria's still 0. I don't know why though, Maria was born before he was... Weird. I'm treating them both differently to see what characters I get. I'm making Bobby fat, just feeding him snacks instead of playing, and I'm treating Maria perfectly, she's 12 pounds right now, and Bobby's 43. I won't let him be too fat though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg! Maria just evolved!! And she's still 0 years! Weird! But she evolved into a.... Patapatatchi!!!!!!!! Just what I wanted!! ^_^ I can't wait for Bobby to evolve too!

Bobby evolved! He's a... Piroriroritchi (don't think I spelled that right). That's okay. At least he isn't a teen I've had 2013928594 times.

Maria's shop had three burgers (Patapatatchi's fave food)!!! That really surprised me. I bought all of them, and some darts. ^_^ In other news, the Aqua family has 60% bonding. More than I've ever had o.o. Now when I press the C button, the son blows 3 kisses which turn into 3 hearts, then they turn into one big heart. it's so cute! ;)

Okay, well, all of my tamas are still the same. I paused them a bit today, since I wasn't in the mood to play with them, but I am now. I just played Bump with Bobby and he was a champion! :) yay. He and Maria are best friends right now. Angel (V2) is doing good. She hardly ever loses hearts. My V5 and V5.5 are paused right now though because it's kind of hard to care for 5 tamagotchis.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but nothing really happened.

Anyway, just a little while ago, Angel got the matchmaker!! :ichigotchi: And she has a girl!

Bobby is still a teen, and he is 3 years old. Maria is still a teen also, and she is 2. My other ones are paused but I'm going to unpause them soon. Stay tuned!

Maria is an adult!!!!! :D She's a.... Violetchi/Furawatchi/Flowertchi/any other names it might have! So cute, I hardly ever get it! I'm happy. :wacko: Now, Bobby is 4 , so I'm sure he'll evolve once he wakes up. Oh and, my V5 (Aqua family) has 90 % bonding!!! :)

I left my room and when I came back just now, Bobby was awake and an adult! He's a Billotchi, the penguin <3. I connected him and Maria, and they kissed!! :wacko: I hope they can have babies soon.

Okay, well, right now, on my V5, I'm on the next generation! :wacko: The son married a ... something, and had one baby boy (Futabatchi). They are now the Easygoing family with... 0% bonding. I had gotten up to 100 % today with the last generation... Oh well.

The Aqua family baby is now a child! He's a.... *looks up* Mattaritchi. I really like him! :eek: Also, I unpaused my V5.5.

Big (ish) update!!

Angel left her baby and I named her Ava. She's paused because right now I'm getting ready to go out. Also.......... Maria and Bobby had babies!! Girls! Just what I wanted :eek: . Oh, and yesterday I took the battery out of my V5.5 and put it in another of my V3's, the green snake skin one. I would have taken the battery from my V5, but that battery is low... So my V5 is paused and I don't think I'm gonna use it for a bit. I'll do stats on that later.

Yesterday, Soubi my Kutchipatchi (the snake skin v3) got the matchmaker, and he mated with another Kutchipatchi!! And they had a girl. So now all of my V3s have baby girls, and they're all going to leave them tonight... I'll miss them. Oh, and Ava turned into a Maruchi yesterday too.

NOW I SHALL DO STATS.

Dark Blue with stars V3

Name: Maria (Violetchi with baby girl)

Weight: 68 lbs

Graffiti V3

Name: Bobby (Billotchi with baby girl)

Weight: 99 lbs

Generation: 29

Pink with Flowers V2

Name: Ava (Marutchi)

Weight: 22 lbs

Generation: 8

Snake Skin V3

Name: Soubi (Kutchipatchi with baby girl)

Training: 7/9

Weight: 97 lbs

Generation: 7

So, there you have it.

Well, Soubi and Maria had tickets, so I used them. Soubi and his baby went to China, and Maria and her baby went to Chile.

Now, I just used a bunch of items on Bobby and this is the outcome:

Chest 1: 200 points

Shovel: Snake :mimitchi:

Plant: Sun

Chest 2: Turned into an oldie

Lamp: The genie made a cloud rain on him > :hitodetchi:

Sorry for not posting. I've not been feeling very good for the past couple days, and I was busy too, so I paused my tamagotchis.

I have all girls, all toddlers! o.o

STATS:

Dark Blue with stars V3

Name: Mia (Mohitamatchi)

Training: 1/9

Weight: 22 lbs

Generation: 2

Graffiti V3

Name: Penny (Mohitamatchi)

Weight: 23 lbs

Generation: 30!

Pink with Flowers V2

Name: Ava (Marutchi)

Weight: 24 lbs

Snake Skin V3

Name: CC (Kutchitamatchi)

Training: 1/9

Weight: 13 lbs

I'm glad I don't have a Tamatchi. I was hoping for another Mizutamatchi though...

I don't really know what to write to make this log interesting. If you have any suggestions, please PM me, but be polite.

I've just played a lot of games with CC and Ava. I'm going to treat them perfectly, but Ava will get all her training points, and CC won't. See what that gets me.

I unpaused my V5 and I'm cheating to get more bonding > :D I want a Kutchipatchi family!

Yesterday, my tamas evolved as soon as they woke up that morning. This is the outcome, in order of who changed first and my reaction:

CC:.... Young Mimitchi!! :D just what I wanted!

Mia: ..... Young Mimitchi again??!

Ava: Hinotamatchi... not what I wanted.

Penny: ANOTHER Young Mimitchi????? :ph34r:

So, I now have 3, yes 3, young Mimitchis, all girls, all the same age, all V3s. :ph34r: I was trying to treat them differently, too. I've been really neglecting Mia, she's been sick like 3 times, but I guess she just really wanted to be a Young Mimitchi. lol.

So, anyway, after that, I went to my friend's place, with my tamas, and we decided that Mia and her V3 Moon will be lovers :D and connected them until they became best friends. Then we watched the Grudge, and it wasnt very scary, but I think our tamas didn't like it because throughout the movie, they kept on beeping every few minutes to interrupt it lol.

More later!

Oh, I also want to add that I am playing with the gameboy tamagotchi online. His name is Mushya (Moosh-yah, don't ask why) and he's currently still a baby. He keeps making a face like this "o_O" and I don't know why. Also, I just tried to feed him a carrot, but he didn't eat it like normal, he turned away from it and it faded into nothing. :p I don't know what that's all about.

EDIT: He just went to sleep sick... I hope he doesn't die.

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* Mushya just died... :p

Also, I wanted to try using my V4.5, so my sister let me use one of her batteries, and i put it in the tamagotchi, and it reset without my consent.... :rolleyes: :D :D I don't quite remember what it was but I think it was a high-ish generation.... So R.I.P whatever I had. But now it's a boy baby named Ron. I don't know if I'll keep the battery in it or not. we'll see.

Nothing new with my V3s and V2 right now.

Latest posts

Back