The lonely Kuchipatchi....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
February 18, 2012

What's going on? thought Peanut.

Suddenly he collapsed to the floor in a faint. He hit the ground with a thud.

"Peanut!!" Annie yelled.

Peanut woke up to...

Last edited by a moderator:
Peanut Was in a hospital he climbed out of bed and out of the door except he couldn't find it. The nurses were no help at all. They just said Please go back to bed love. over and over. suddenly Peanut saw Annie she was laughing with ANNABELLE!!!!!!!!! no! kutchipatchi felt the whole world washing over him well if Annie wouldn't like him then he wouldn't like her spotting the door he dashed out side and across a busy street causing cars to halt and crash Across the road was school he dashed to his class only to see his parents chatting to ROSE and laughing "since your an orphan" his mum said " we are going to adopt you!" "Yes said his father" "you will make a better child than what'is name, Fudge? oh right Peanut!" Peanut felt his whole world disintegrating into...

PEANUT WOKE UP with a start! ...

25 Febuary 2012

Suddenly, Peanut felt light-headed and then he collasped right then and there. The last thing he heard was Annie desperately screaming at him to wake up. When he awoke a couple of hours later.....

25 Febuary 2012

Suddenly, Peanut felt light-headed and then he collasped right then and there. The last thing he heard was Annie desperately screaming at him to wake up. When he awoke a couple of hours later.....

25 Febuary 2012

8 February 2012

Peanut was at home in Patchi Forest, with Chibipatchi looking at him!

"Big brother, you're home! Yay! I can't wait to play ball and draw pictures and-"

Peanut sat up quickly.

"Chibipatchi, where's Mama?"

"Mama is making breakfast! We're having yummy waffles today, big brother!"

Peanut raced down to the kitchen and saw his mom, Mamapatchi, at the waffle iron.

"Hello Peanut! Did you have a restful sleep?" she asked cheerily.

"Er...it was okay. But Mama, why am I here? Isn't there school?"

"School let out for break, remember? The last day was when you visited Annie at the hospital." Mamapatchi said, pressing more batter into the waffle iron.

Peanut stood there with a blank look on his face until he vaguely remembered Miss Perfect saying "Okay kids, remember, there's a week long break next week! Don't come to school!"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door...

10,March,2012

the postman had arrived with a letter from a mystery person telling him to meet the mystery guy at tamatown right away the myster guy was...

4/7/2012

The mystery guy was Annabelle. She stole my box of choco patchi candy. Today I received a call from the mail man saying I got a package from patchi forest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back