the lonly babays

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"yes" they sniffled, what your name? "I'm am called Lilly replied the itchigotchi, what hapened to you two, where are your parents?" "we don't know" they weakly replied, "all we remember is a bright light and then they were gone."

"OH NO" exclaimed Lilly"I know what happened to yoru parents!"

"They were"......

".... taking a walk yesterday ,and we skiped ahead" the other boy spoke "then they left! now who is gonna feed us BOO HOO HOO!!".

The itchigotchi looked at the two sobbing baby boys and said

"follow me boys i wil take you to my house and i will help you find your parents!, by the way waht are your names?"

"Mine's Garra-san" said one

"mine's Choanierie-san but you can call me Choe" said the other "Okay Garra and Choe let's go"

With that she led them don the streets to a big......

Icecream truck. The two baby tamagotchis felt their mouths watering.

"Is this really where you live?" asked one.

"Yes." replied the itchigotchi.

"Why don't we all have some icecream?"

The boys were delighted, until Choe dropped his icecream cone. He...

Then when they entered the hospital they asked for Choe's name. Of course Garra said Choe's full name but the nurse said

"I don't know of any Choe. NOW I GET IT! His name is Chloe, not Choe!" Said the nurse. "Oops. We were going to school and got lost. Chloe's nickname was Choe.

the nurse looked at the baby

" i'm so sorry your brother's weight has dropped drasticly and he needs surgery"

the doctor told choe he need3ed to eat more so choe started eating...then a little more...the a little more...then he wouldnt stop eating.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back