The Lost Cave

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romantictam

Reaction score
One day Lucy the :( and her twin Ali :( were walking on the beach.

They had heard about the lost cave on the cliffs. Whe you were walking on the top of the cliffs you had to be very careful; the lost cave's entrance was one of the holes and you could easily fall.

Many people had walked those cliffs, but none had come back. Something was haunting that cave.

Lucy and Ali were VERY adventurous, and Ali said

"Let's go and drop down one of those holes!"

"Which one? There's loads of burrows!" replied Lucy. The two young Mimitchis walked up to the cliffs until they reached the top. The land was uneven and bumpy.

"Aargh! I'm falling down this hole! Somthing's grabbing me!" Ali suddenly cried.

"I'm coming with you, grab my arm, I've got you - now, let's slide!" said Lucy.

"There's no time for that! I'm being pulled down, not sliding down!" Ali shreiked. Lucy looked back up at the sky that was soon replaced by a light brown tunnel ceiling.

There was a loud thump, and they landed at the bottom. Ali looked down and said "URGH... Creepy, bones!" she treaded carefully and they kept walking until they reached a hole leading upwards. They climbed up it, and then found they weren't on the beach anymore. Lucy flinched a little and then pointed forwards and said "Are my eyes decieving me, or am a seeing -" The rest of her speech was interrupted by a loud gasp from Ali.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! the ghost of king solistice :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ghost slowly floated toward them, behind him was an army of skeletons so Ali and Lucy did some quick thinking and.........

Before shhe could tell :) this idea, they were hypnotyzed and put into a trance! THen they walked out and thought that they were babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back