The Lost Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
"Mom, I NEED to get new batteries for my tamagotchi now! Why do I have to wait two entire WEEKS?!?" Mimi's owner cried in anger and frustration.

"Dear, you know why. You agreed to go to camp now that school is out. Remember? We spent four hundred dollars paying for the camp. While you're gone I'll buy the batteries, and you can put them in when you get back. Okay?"

Her mom sighed. Why is my daughter so frantic about her toy? It's not important. she thought sadly.

"Mom, please--"

"No, dear--"

"But--"

"That's enough. You should be thankful I'm even getting you any batteries at all." grumbled the exasperated mother. She was really mad that her daughter spent all her time with a virtual pet, instead of playing with real animals, real friends and doing her schoolwork. But every time she tried to lightly suggest that they get rid of the thing, her daughter started sobbing and getting mad. Then she would either give her the cold shoulder or kick and punch her mother. Mimi's owner's mother rubbed the scar on her leg, then the bruise on her arm. Her daughter did not play sports and recieved very poor grades in physical education, but the wounds felt like they were done by someone ten times stronger than that. It was scary. For a while, she wondered if she should get the poor girl to a psyciatrist.

As she thought this, she didn't see her daughter sneak away. Far away. Out of the house.

To the electronics store.

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back