The Lost Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchilover

Reaction score
"Oh." A tiny sigh escaped Mimi's throat. Before she could react any further, however, Gogo appeared by them. "Hello, Chi, Juju, Coal, how are you? And--oh--the maskitchi said someone moved in with you!" the robotchi said in a cheerful manner. "Yes, my name is Mimi." she said a little shyly. Kim walked up to her, and shook Mimi's hand eagerly. Just as bright as Gogo, Kim welcomed Mimi into their home to show her around. Mimi was very happy, but every few minutes her eyes flicked to the other mimitchi. The poor creature's ears drooped, sad that it was not included. "Here's where we always play ball, you're welcome to play if you--" Mimi could stand it no longer.

"Who are you?" Mimi asked the other mimitchi. "I do not remember. My owner left me here long ago. I want to talk to these tamagotchis, but I come from a distant land. Only my fellow mimitchis speak my language."

Gogo, Kim, Chi, Coal, and Juju all suddenly were looking at the mimitchi as if it were insane. "W-what is it saying?" Coal stammered. "It sounds like it's blabbing nonsense." Mimi put a finger to her lips and turned to the mimitchi again. "But can you learn our language?" "Barely. The only way to is if a tamagotchi such as yourself talks to me constantly. Slowly I will learn."

To be continued...

Author's note: Yes, I know I haven't done a chapter for a while, but I have been busy with schoolwork. Exspect another chapter very soon!!!!

Latest posts

Back