The love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, stop fighting. And no, there will be no exploding. Everyone exploded. It's just changing pretty much the whole story! And Billy died?! OK, this is turning into a sad, fighting, story, I thought this was suppose to be a love story! :pochitchi:

well not all love ends happy watch the news same time (saying this sad)

*YOU GUYS! THIS IS GETTING HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLED THE BABYSITTER???? ATTACKING ONE ANOTHER?

this is just wrong.*
i agree you make it sound like there is never a happy ending in love same times there is same times there arnt

yet again it is good to let your brain take over and say what it wants to say but it makes you sound like a bad person :rolleyes:

Marco and Delilah arived at the house, But Sam was hiding in the corner of the house. While Delilah and Marco were serching, they killed the babysitter and went on looking for Sam.
OK, NO ONE IS BLOWING UP. :) OR no one killed the babysitter!!!! :huh:

Ok, Marco and Deliah went looking for Sam. They tricked the babysitter into thinking there was a abandoned baby at Deliah's road. "REALLY?? OMG. You watch Sam, I'll go find him!" declared the babysitter. They searched and searched and could find nothing until............... :eek:

Marco and Delilah arived at the house, But Sam was hiding in the corner of the house. While Delilah and Marco were serching, they killed the babysitter and went on looking for Sam.
The baby sitter went to the hospital and she was going to be okay. Marco and Delilah were sent in jail. When Bliss heard this news she started to cry, then Adam said, " She was bad." Then Bliss brightend up. Then she started to choke. Adam called for a doctor but.....

Bliss died. The babysitter died. Delilah escaped and killed Sam. Marco and Delilah were never seen again. Adam was devastated. He went crazy and was put in the mad house. The family line was history.

DRS is right. Death is a part of life. Espessaly in my family. You have no idea. Nothing ever ends Happily-ever-after, ya know. Everything that looks happy has some sadness included. Death will always come, whether peacefully or Harshly, but it will come. I rest my case.

So now starts the journey of two new Tamas....

you decide them.

.......I don't really care! It's still HORRIBLE!!!!!! :)

Anyway, the family anen't over yet. :D What about Miley? She's still alive.

So what's going to be Mileys life? Start her story. :D

Yeah, death is a part of life. probably. But this is a story, and in stories..it doesn't have to be like real life...

Miley is Sweet's sister, and Sweet is the mother of Sam. But anyway.

Adam was still mad, but there was a tiny part of him that was still sane. ANd that part grew bigger and bigger till...

OK GUYS!!!!!!! I GET IT~!!!!!!!! GOSH LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADy

Bliss died. The babysitter died. Delilah escaped and killed Sam. Marco and Delilah were never seen again. Adam was devastated. He went crazy and was put in the mad house. The family line was history.
DRS is right. Death is a part of life. Espessaly in my family. You have no idea. Nothing ever ends Happily-ever-after, ya know. Everything that looks happy has some sadness included. Death will always come, whether peacefully or Harshly, but it will come. I rest my case.

So now starts the journey of two new Tamas....

you decide them.
Delihlah worked for a witch now. On day she mixed up her potions and Delihlah turned good! She adopted a baby but she died soon after that because of the potions effects on her. The baby's name was Maya and she was a perfect little angel. One really nice couple adopted her their names are Molly and Dave. :eek: :rolleyes: :p .

One day Molly had a little baby boy named Johnathan, but Jonathan was very ill,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back