The Loveli Family...They...uh...um...Child

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartoons for children keep getting newborn characters all the time, specially Tamagotchi, it wasn't creepy when Chamametchi was born why would it be Lovesoratchi? xD

It's something pretty normal I dunno |D

Also the picture Yuria charmaine showed of Lovesoratchi seems to be his final version indeed, I saw a picture of him with the same look (but without hat) on a japanese website, he looks he is so cute :wub:

Ya guys should watch/read Shin Chan. It's a child's anime, but in Poland it was aired at midnight for a reason, and we had a censored version too... Shin's mom's being pregnant was one of the lightest subjects there.

Is it confirmed yet that he will be a downloadable character? I wonder he will be free or on a card...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope so too.

Anyway, got some more pictures. Himespetchi of Tamagotchi Wiki uploaded these. Thanks so much, Himespetchi.

Lovesoracry.jpg

Lovesoratchi_scarf.jpg

Lovesoratchi_evolving.jpg

Lovesoratchi_after_evolving.jpg

Lovesoratchi_happy.jpg

Lovesoratchi_and_family.jpg

Lovesoatchi_full.png

Cute, omg! Sorry if these images are quite big. They are anime screenshots.

LOVESORATCHI IS SO CUTE AHHHHMay I know wich episode is the one where he evolves?
He hatched from his egg and became a baby in episode 16. He then became a toddler in episode 26, and then his final form in episode 33. Also, I think him only having three phases and not four is a reference to the Tamagotchi 4U only having three growth stages. While I'm not sure of that, it's likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back