The Loving Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the no logging lately!! So After Chuck Norris we had Watawatitchi named nina lemon and a kutchipatchi named Carlos. Both very cute and fun tamas!

And than Carlos had his young daughter Clarissa.... She so cute and always was such a cute and well behaved tama she became melodyitchi

So this is the little cutie toddler Jake :) He's such a sweet and loveable guy!

Jake- Wow! I live the great pyramids! I wanna be an explorer when i grow up and see everything!

So Jake grew into an adorable Kikitchi that I just loved! J and I sent him to hensin Jo so he could rule as the king he is

Than he got married and had a baby who grew into a handsome shinsitchi but I really found this character boring so married him off right away which happened during class.

So I paused it and randomly did the baby stage throughout the day but I guess it somehow came unpaused because the next day after my sleepover I found my baby girl Kate (who I wanted to be a himespetchi) very sick and calling for attention but heres the thing… she was a sabosabostchi! How had she possibly not died??? :eek: well I’m glad she didn’t.

Kate really is a sweet heart!

Kate- It’s so bright and sunny today! Plenty of sun to play in all day J

A dear friend of mine was killed yesterday. May he forever rest in peace.

Anyways Kate grew into a Uswatchi!

And then to hensin Jo....

Kate- Alright guys I've got all the latest gossip on which tamagotchi's are so in and which ones are so out! Who's cool and Who's not! ;)

Latest posts

Back