The magic of the genie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a fake post. I never would post something fake kuz i personnally hate when somebody posts something fake.. :angry:   :D

Now when u go to the shop check for a magic lamp. I think it was about 600-800 points. when u use it, the genie may not appear right away but keep on trying.... if the genie appears, he may give ur tama a lightning cloud will shock ur tama and make all of ur happy hearts go down. But one time u might get 3000 points or more or less from the genie!!! :eek:

ITS SO CUTE TO SEE UR TAMA DANCE WITH THE GENIE! :eek:

NOTE: u can only use the lamp for a limited amount of time until u have to buy a new one....

ur welcome for this post and i hope u enjoy the genie!!

:angry:   :angry:   lovee..
what version is th the genie on, v2 or v3? :angry:

what is tama connextion, tama plus, & tama ds, where can i find 1 of each anyway?

and can some1 tell me how to post stuff bekuz im new & i only no how to quote. puleez

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INFO ABOUT MY TAMAGOTCHIS

name:tony

gen:2

lb:44

name:rachl

lb:65

name:candi

lb:49

name:ashly

lb:99

do you know what date you bought the genie lamp? and do yuo know how to make a v2 and v3 make a generation together???? PLEASE HELP!!!

what version is th the genie on, v2 or v3? :hitodetchi:
what is tama connextion, tama plus, & tama ds, where can i find 1 of each anyway?

and can some1 tell me how to post stuff bekuz im new & i only no how to quote. puleez

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INFO ABOUT MY TAMAGOTCHIS

name:tony

lb:44

name:rachl

lb:65

name:candi

lb:49

name:ashly

lb:99
It is on V3 Tamagotchi Connection- You can PM me anytime and I will answer your questions! :D :ph34r:

My friend had one of those today! (3/22/06) But it had nothing in it. :ph34r:

cool! is there a way to put the lamp in ur shop? ( like when the day and time u bought the lamp) :ph34r:

Did you guys know that when you get the plant from the shop the plant will go to your item list and when you select it, your plant will grow and grow until you usally recieve points! :furawatchi:

Alot of times the genie will give you mean things :furawatchi:

SOOO SORRY I ACCIDENTALLLY LOGGED IN ON MY SIS ACCOUNT THAT LAST POST WAS REALLY FROM ME AND I REALLY DID GET 5000 POINTS!

I've gottin 2,000 before! But 3,000?! RADICAL!!! :( sankies for sharing! ^^

Wow, ta9394! You got 5,000!?! AWESOME!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I got a chest and it gave me a throne! Then later on I bought a lamp, I used it and my tama turn into an old thing so I reset my tama while it was doing the angry dance and downloaded it again. The lamp was STILL in my items! I used it again and I got 3000 points. So that's a tip, reset your tama while it's doing the angry dance! ;) Hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back