The Manga clash!(Japenese comics)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones on the Poll list I've read, are Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, But even so, I didn't read every single volume/chapter. Whenever I go on onemanga.com, I'll read a few pages.

Otherwise, My Favorite Mangas to read are

Bleach [Only Through those big shonen jump things]

Karakuri Doji: Ultimo [same as bleach, Through those big Shonen Jump things]

Nora: The Last Chronicle of devildom. <3

Nora: TLCOD, is My favorite though. I love it. I bought volumes 1,2 ,3 ,4,5,and 6. I just need 7, 8 and 9.

I think they're all kinda terrible lol... I'm just not one for mainstream manga or anime, sorry.

I prefer shorter series, ones that aren't all filler and have a more thrilling storyline.

That, and I love shoujo more than anything. I'm not a shounen girl, and definitely not into mecha.

I'll always be a Fruits Basket fan since it was my first manga, and it truly did have a good plot.

I'm a pretty big High School Debut and Love For Venus fan too. Full Moon and Aishteruze Baby are great too.

Oh, and I just recently started reading Black Cat. It's amazing, definately one of my faves, after Fruits Basket.

Even though it's cheesy, I liked Shugo Chara. What I read (the first two books) of Fruits Basket was pretty good. I liked Death Note, but I got way too bored around chapter 40 and gave up.

Either way, I don't read manga anymore.

I haven't read any of those on the list D:

I love Tokyo Mew Mew, Fruits Basket and Full Moon wo Sagashite. I'm going to start Shugo Chara and Keroro Gunsou seems popular so will give that a try.

Trouble is, I read manga so often I have to check which way european books are when I'm making birthday cards XD

EDIT: Forgot the Zelda series! Those are awesome :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora Hearts. It isn't popular at all, but its really good.
True, and you got me into it. xP ;)

Since volumes one and two of the manga are out now (IN THE UK!!!!! YAY! Caps were essential. I checked on the forbidden planet website.), I might add them to the list of things I want to get sometime. Whilst I can read online, I much prefer a physical copy (Even though I don't have a physical copy of ANY of the manga I like. D8). I can't sit at the computer all day. It's way too boring.

Tama :D Phantom

I agree Pandora Hearts is amazing. <3

^ It's licensed anyway, so you couldn't read it online even if you wanted to.
Theres still one site you can read it on. ;D

https://www.mangareader.net/350/pandora-hearts.html

It's my only hope lD

I will be buying the manga soon, though. :)

Gakuen Alice was awesome, but sad most of the time. D;

None of my favorite are on the poll, but I do enjoy reading magnas. I like the Pokèmon ones and I just finished the Miki Falls series. It was SO good!!!!

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, and Mirai Nikki :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back