The Masked and the Armed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
(bmaster don't post that nuclear bomb thing please) Once upon a time a Gozuratchi, and a Maskuratchi were sent on a mission to stop an evil plan to lewer everyone into bankrupsy the Makuratchi, and Gozuratchi worked... :)

a nuclear bomb..... ....said hi everybody! im not a killer anymore! and the world was happy. THE END!!!

Ok, but did you have to end so soon?! ^_^ :D

Oh! And nice name for your tamagotchi.

a nuclear bomb..... ....said hi everybody! im not a killer anymore! and the world was happy. THE END!!!
Don't worry he always does that now carry on the story and ignore that bit ok?

i heard that! the time when i finnaly hang up the lil joker's cap and you still complain. (people!)

(people!)
:angry: , but I now I think you're going the right way! bmaster you're the master!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once upon a time a Gozuratchi, and a Maskuratchi were sent on a mission to stop an evil plan to lewer everyone into bankrupsy the Makuratchi, and Gozuratchi worked... :angry:

(let's start over)

... very hard and there first destination was New Zealand where the plot had started so .......

hahahahaaaaa!!!!! :D ha-h-h-h-haaaa-ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha!!!!

I'm saying because master is in bmaster.

All of the sudden, a poor baby girl was found, they found a threatining letter, mentioning that they are surrounded, but it was a lie, then they called Bruce detective agency, Bruce came over to discover that the hand writing was by- professor scam, even though his real name is Eddy (from Ed, Edd n' Eddy), but he was just so tiny, but seeing that they were small- yet cute technically, they could win, and they went back to the US...

P.S. sorry that this part of the story is so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back