The match maker won't come!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilylovestamas

Reaction score
So I have a v3 and the character is a girl it's the little cat character I don't know the name.

It is seven years old and the mathcmaker still has not come...

I started trying to change the times like lots of people say and I was overwhelmed by how many different times people were giving me and none of them worked.

She turned into an adult at 4 years of age... Idk if it's been exatly 72 hours but I'm pretty sure.

I need

The real matchmaker times FOR A V3

the age my little cat character needs to be

Will the matchmaker beep, stay long, or leave instantly

Anything else I should know.

The matchmaker comes at 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.

Your character must be from the ages 7-10 (Before it becomes a senior). One thing I noticed, the matchmaker won't always come as soon as your tamagotchi character becomes 7. Sometimes there is a few hour delay before she can start appearing. My adivce, keep your tama running normally, and she will come very soon!

The matchmaker does beep, and will stay for 15 minutes before leaving, but even if she does leave, she will return at her next avalable time!

As far as other advice regarding the matchmaker, even if you say no to her offer, she will return later.

Best of luck!

this really helped thanks, and you might be right b/c it just turned 7 a few hours ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back