The Matchmaker brung a girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nellz1

Reaction score
How is that possible? 2 females had a baby thats a girl. So can 2 males have a baby? And it will be boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems odd...are you sure the tamagotchi the matchmaker brought for you was a girl :pochitchi: ? It might not me. If not, this is a pretty weird glitch. You may have a fake tamagotchi if you bought your tamagotchi on eBay :mimitchi: .

//TamaPATCHI

Thats weird!!????!!!?? I didnt know that was possible. <_< :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :blink:

How do you know what the matchmaker brought was a girl? It HAD to be a boy.

omg... my tamagotchis(i have 2) are both 2nd gen. girls, and (no im NOT sick), but ive never did the matchmaker so, should i try to mate them??? or wouldn't it work??? it sounds really sick, but...lol :D :mellow: :D ;)

How is that possible? 2 females had a baby thats a girl. So can 2 males have a baby? And it will be boy?
Some tamagotchi characters may seem more feminine than others however, that does not mean that they can't be male. The matchmaker will only bring tamas of the opposite sex. :mellow:

omg... my tamagotchis(i have 2) are both 2nd gen. girls, and (no im NOT sick), but ive never did the matchmaker so, should i try to mate them??? or wouldn't it work??? it sounds really sick, but...lol
Not worth trying - it won't work. :D They will become the very best of friends but the will not mate. Bandai likes to keep things very PC. ;)

The character the MatchMaker brought to your Tamagotchi looked like a girl, but was really a boy. All characters are unisex, meaning that they can all be girls or boys except for the babies and oldies. So whatever the MatchMaker brings you, it will always be a character of the opposite sex of yours.

:lol: GotchiGirl96 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back