the matchmaker/manager is not bringing a mate!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamertamer

Reaction score
my matchmaker/manager is not coming with a mate I have a masktichi she is 6 years old whenever I try that time changing thing its just the mail man is there something wrong with it? :huh: please tell me i want to mate him before he becomes a elder/senior

what version do you have?

also, it sometimes takes a bit of time before the matchmaker comes. try waiting a day or two.

if you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT YOU WILL DIE IF YOU WAIT, then try setting the time again to 10:29 am, 2:59 pm, and 6:59 pm and wait one minute. usually it works. good luck!

Lots of times the Tama itself is just being difficult... Keep trying and eventually she will come; make sure you're doing the right times! I believe she comes at 10:29 and 3:29; I know she comes during mail times.

(And PS to KIB55- Those are the times for the V4.5 and below, not for the Music Star)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of times the Tama itself is just being difficult... Keep trying and eventually she will come; make sure you're doing the right times! I believe she comes at 10:29 and 3:29; I know she comes during mail times.

(And PS to KIB55- Those are the times for the V4.5 and below, not for the Music Star)
i got those times from a site that cited the v4.5 and below matchmaker times. thanks for the info though, that was something i didn't know! ;)

thanks guys my masktichi has mated and now I have a androtichi :wacko: I love him so much but I am having the some problem so I'm gonna keep this topic open to any more suggestions!

sadly it is a music star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back