The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as they always were in the other versions :D
10.30am, 3pm and 7pm (by your tama's little clock)..

The main difference with the V4 is that:

1) the Matchmaker doesn't stay on screen for very long at all - you still get the attention beep to let you know she's arrived, but she only stays for 10 seconds - so be ready for her! :D

2) sometimes you get a mail delivery at these times so the Matchmaker doesn't show up and you miss your chance to get a partner :D

If you miss her at one of the times and you can't wait til the next visit, just do what lots of us do - change your tamas clock to 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm - wait one minute and be ready to choose a partner :)

If you don't find a mate with the Matchmaker or by connecting with other tamas, your tama will evolve into an Old Character (Otokitchi - Female / Ojitchi - Male).
Hey what happens on a version 2 when the tamagotchi has turnied into an oldie will it end up having a baby or will the whole thing die out and you will have to start again?

:) My tama is 20 years old and 55 lbs...i keep setting the time for the matchmaker, but nothing happens! anything reason it wont come?? ;)

:p My tama is 20 years old and 55 lbs...i keep setting the time for the matchmaker, but nothing happens! anything reason it wont come?? :lol:
Is it an oldie? If so you have to mate with another oldie otherwise yoru TAMA will die out... :p

The times are: 10:30am 3:00pm and 7:00pm

But u need to be very fast coz it only stays for about 5-10 seconds :p so u need to be near ya tama when it gets near those times :lol:

Hope i helped :p

do these times work on v4.5? and what age do you need the tamagotchi to be for it to meet the matchmaker?

:( :( :eek: :D :nazotchi: :) :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

I'll make this clear:

On the V4 the Matchmaker only comes up when you are 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10.

At age 10, your tamagotchi will evolve into certain characters (like TamaMum mentioned).

Once your tamagotchi are oldies, they can only mate with the other gender of what you have, and you will have to find one because the matchmaker won't come anymore.

If you want the matchmaker to come, set the the time on your tama clock, to one of the following, 10:29, 2:59 and 6:59, wait one minute, and then she will come, but be quick, she is only there for 10secs (I'm guessing the programming is wrong).

It does matter what tama character you get if you're fussy, because, the toddler you get on a V4, is determined by it's parents.

-Long post, hope I helped.

Yes!!! I tried the times and it worked for me. i am so happy. I was worried my tama would turn into an oldie because it was already 7 and the matchmaker still hadden't come. I was so happy now!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back