The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimichi4eversocute

Reaction score
When the matchmaker came, I pressed button B, but it just left me! ( with out a husband *sobs* ) :mimitchi: :angry: :D I'm not happy.

She will come back the next day or so. No need to get upset about, and be sure to keep a eye on your tamagotchi when it's 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and/or 7:00 PM. If you have your sound on your tamagotchi will beep when the matchmaker come. Good Luck. :D

chances are they you pressed it right when she was leving. Stay with it alot becuse if you don`t the mackmaker will keep leaving(thats why people say it never comes)and your tama will be a oldtimer and machmaker will never come and you have to die.

I suggest to try setting the time to 10:29am then one minute later it will come up if your tama is old enough. ( It won't work if you set the time to 10:30am) Keep in mind that on V3s the matchmaker stays for about 15 minutes, but on V4 they stay for about 30 seconds. Hope I helped you. PM me with any questions that you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back