The matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... the matchmaker will come 74 hours after your tama transforms to adulthood... not to offend but does anyone actually search the boards before posting a question? :huh: oh, and i beleive she comes every day from then on at 12:00, 3:00, 7:00.... but if ya want one of the old tamas, then refuse her every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
B) Well she usually comes when your 6 7 or 8 years old in adult hood !or you can connect alot with someone! if you press yes for love you can have a baby you can raise!good luck! :D :huh: :p B) :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :lol: ;) :D :p B)

Last edited by a moderator:
she comes when your tama is eight until 9/10 (i don't know because my tama turned into an otikitchi at age 11). it should be on the second or third day of adulthood. if you want an otikitchi or ojijitchi, refuse all requests. also, if you start at an early age and get to know a tama of the opposite gender, then, when you're eight/9/10, and you connect, you can marry them and have "identical" twins (i'm saying "identical" because your children are always the same gender, so they look alike).

[SIZE=14pt]I keep on connecting, but they won't have babies! B) [/SIZE]

(my partner and i have 4 hearts and are adults)

there is a rumor that you have to buy love potion.

is that true?

P.S. Without the matchmaker!!! :angry: B)

how long ago did your/his tama become an adult? you must wait some time before they can actually get married/mate. Good luck! :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]I keep on connecting, but they won't have babies! :D [/SIZE] 

(my partner and i have 4 hearts and are adults)

there is a rumor that you have to buy love potion.

is that true?

P.S. Without the matchmaker!!! :huh: ^_^
yes there is such a thing as love potion and its not a rumor... there is a pinned topic on all of the codes and one of them is the love potion sssooo yea

but now my tama is 7 years old and the match maker never came yet.... is there something wrong with my tama?

but now my tama is 7 years old and the match maker never came yet.... is there something wrong with my tama?
well once the matchmaker came to my tama at age 9 but age 8 is the most likely

aaaww kuz i really hate my tama and the sooner the match maker comes the better.... i know it sounds mean but if u had a paparatchi ud want a different tama too...... look him up on the V3 chart... HES HIDEOUS!!!!!! no offense to anybody who likes him but anyway i have a feeling that the match maker is never going to come

well, a lot of the time you dont notice her come, and she leaves before you see her. When I had a mimitchi, she either never came, or i always missed her, the same when I had a Mametchi.

the times are not 12,3, and 7 but 10:30 3 and 7.

if you want to get the matchmaker then you should set it to those times.

the age: 7 and up.

to have tamababies naturally:

they must be in love for 24 hours and up to have tamababies. the love potion is a waste if you use it while the tamas are already in love. it automaticly makes the adult you feed it to be in love with the next tama of the opposite gender. [*note it doesnt have to be an adult so be careful!]so, if your tamas are already in love thats a waste.

there are many boards like this saying ethier:

'when will the matchmaker come'

OR

'when will my tama evolve'

so id suggest a little more searching b4 you post a topic like this.

the love potion is a waste if you use it while the tamas are in love.

it automaticly makes the adult you feed it to be in love with the next tama of the opposite gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back