The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diskord

Reaction score
The instruction manual says that the parent will take care of a child for 24 hrs. Yesterday at 10:30am the matchmaker came and dropped off teletchi(boy). It is now after 4pm the following day and the parent is still sticking around. Is this normal? It has been nearly 8 hrs past the 24 hour limit.

Well, I don't know why that would happen, unless you had it on pause. The clock keeps going yet your Tama does not age on pause. Did you have it on pase for 8 hours? 0-0

I have not paused the tama since before the matchmaker arrived, and the mother still hasn't left! It's going on 9 hrs now.

Can anyone tell me if this has happened to them before or if my tama is bugged?

Last edited by a moderator:
what i have noticed is... that your tamagotchis parent has to sleep with your newborn baby for 2 nights and on the second night, when your baby wakes up, the parent then will be gone.

Thank you so much! I thought there was some sort of problem.

what i have noticed is... that your tamagotchis parent has to sleep with your newborn baby for 2 nights and on the second night, when your baby wakes up, the parent then will be gone.
exactly. your parent leaves at midnight on the SECOND night.

but if your tama has been with it's baby for at least 24 hours, and you turn the time on it to 11:59 pm and wait one minute it will leave immediately. That's probably what people mean by 24 hours, after that time you can send it home early if you want.

Well Mametchi left last night. Thank you for all your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey diskord, wat age was ur tama wen matchmaker came? :p :huh: Mines 5 yrs old. and wat time plz?

The matchmaker came when my tama was 7, at about 10:30 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back