The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Matchmaker came to my V2 when he was 7 years old, and paired him up with someone. My V3 is now 8 years old and the Matchmaker still hasn't come. When is she going to come? And if it helps, my V3 Tamagotchi is a Pyonkotchi.

Someone, please help me, I really don't want to start over again if I accidentally missed her. :blink:

My tama is a :) and shes 6 yrs old.... i'm wondering when the matchmaker will come too!!! Some one will know!

The Matchmaker came to my V2 when he was 7 years old, and paired him up with someone. My V3 is now 8 years old and the Matchmaker still hasn't come. When is she going to come? And if it helps, my V3 Tamagotchi is a Pyonkotchi.
Have you tried setting your clock to either. 10.29am 2.59pm or 6.59pm and waiting a minute. If you had it on pause at these times you may have missed her.

Yes spudlike, that is very true. 1 thing that might help is 2 stop playing with ur tama and keep it off pause with the sound on. That's what i do some times.

- tamasrule 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back