The Maze

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InuGal86

Reaction score
The maze is scary but funny and awesome. In my school lot's of people were going on about "The Maze". My friend Rachel and i wanted to see it. So this boy named Dom said he would show it to us at the end of the day. so at the end of the day dom was seated at the computer. Reachel was in a chair behind him holding his shoulders. hiding. I did the same behind her. So you type "Google" then type in "the maze" you'll see like a video like a dot going up a blue path. so then he clicked it. it's easy just click down the dot and take it to the end. ( if done correctly u can go out of course and makr it easy.) then after level 3, it'll come up. then when it came up we screamed really loud. then everyone else came over laughing and they showed it again. go look. [SIZE=21pt]I DARE YOU!![/SIZE]

I dont watch it on youtube and stuff....

[SIZE=21pt]I'VE PLAYED IT!!!![/SIZE]

IT IS THE MOST F***** SCARIEST THING I'VE EVER PLAYED, If you want the link, PM me. Because I am not gonna send a link since it's in the rules and after the incident of 2006 where people kept posting topics about scary pranks and popping up faces. >.< God, everyone started playing it in class for a LONG time. AND I was the first one to play it and show it to a guy in my grade that spread it and they played it for MONTHS, NOT WEEKS, MONTHS!!! God, It brings up so much memories. The whole class played it all the time in Grade 6 and put the volume on HIGH MAX. GOD, NEVER WANTED TO PLAY/SEE IT AGAIN!!!.....Sorry, got carried away there. ^-^"

Holy Crap, It's her:

~SG~

P.S: Like my signature? xD

OMG I KNOW!! in my school we have a huge projector called a smart board and Dom the boy said that one day he's going to put it up! like so everyone will see him playing on the compyter on the smart board! (P.S. he told me he had a nitemare about it last nite) oh and yes cool signature XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah good times.

I played the maze when I was loopy/stoned, and holy crap I seriously don't remember, but I think I peed myself when the face came up!

www.winterrowd.com/maze <- there's the link!

Hahaha, Ive played it before. I didnt have any sound on or anything, and I knew it was coming, so it wasnt as scary. Then I decided to pull a prank on my little sister. I put her on it, put up the sound full blast and let her sit in my lap to play it. she was really into it, too. and when the face popped up, she screamed sooooooo loud, jumped out of the chair and ran all the way to my mom's room going "AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!! RWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!". I was literally on the floor laughing my butt off. I am so mean, but it makes up for all the times she punches me.

Hahaha, Ive played it before. I didnt have any sound on or anything, and I knew it was coming, so it wasnt as scary. Then I decided to pull a prank on my little sister. I put her on it, put up the sound full blast and let her sit in my lap to play it. she was really into it, too. and when the face popped up, she screamed sooooooo loud, jumped out of the chair and ran all the way to my mom's room going "AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!! RWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!". I was literally on the floor laughing my butt off. I am so mean, but it makes up for all the times she punches me.
XDDD Nice one, you shouldve got it on camera and posted it on youtube. Ahhh....Revenge is sweet. xD

Person who screams and cries at the loading bar,

~SG~

LOL Read above ~SG~. XD

the first time i saw it the boy at my school had it cranked to full blast and when it came up and we didn't know it would, he screamed at us too scare us more! ^_^ :lol:

Latest posts

Back