The mirror

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
Hello.

It's been a long while since I've been here, but I have a problem. I tried to search how to get the mirror, both here and on the internet, but I can't find the awnser. Does anyone know how I can get it. Thank you so much.

-TG1092 :p

Check the shop on your Tamagotchi toy. If it's not there right now, check back in a couple of hours. Eventually, it will show up there. You can use the time waiting to earn more gotchi points, because from what I remember, its cost is several thousands of points.

PMing you won't get a mirror, hun. You must wait for it in the shop. You can either just let your tama come up close, but if you have make-up, it will shyly come up to you.

To restock the shop, set the time to one of the following; 2:59pm or 6:59pm

Also do what Binary said,

You can use the time waiting to earn more gotchi points, because from what I remember, its cost is several thousands of points.

U have to get it in the shop, from another tama, or from the king if u have a V4. It won't be in there all the time and it can cost a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back