the miserable and lonely tama chapter 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dora55214

Reaction score
my name is sarah.Sarah smiled again"now what should i name you?"joy didnt know how to responed since she cant talk human so she just beeped.sarah then said"hmm let me guess" when i get it right u beep."mandy?"jenny?""fiona?""joy?""he--- beep! oh so your name is joy? beep! ok hen joy.Joy was satiflied that she still has her own name.

Joy suddenly felt hungry.She beeped sarah asked "u hungry?" joy beeped again

"i guess thats a yes" sarah gave joy some bread.Joy did a poop.sarah cleaned it up.sarah then bought joy a stuffed toy.That night sarah put joy on her bed so wen joy needed her she would be there.Joy slepted with the stuffed toy.Today was the best day she had all her life and she knew it was going to get better since now she has a loving owner.The last thing sarah said was "oh i cant wait till tommorrow!--but good night joy"Joy had no idea why tommorrow should be exciting.But she was going to find out.She wondered what it could be a party? a circus coming? a movie? soon joy's mind was filled with ideas.But she was to tired she fell asleep.

to be continued

P.S thank you kuchipatchiluver for sending me a pm.

Latest posts

Back