The Missing Patchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megapatchi27

Reaction score
:furawatchi: and Mametchi were walking down a side walk.They were going to Kuchipatchi's house for a brunch. ''Hey,Mametchi,'' ''Yes, :furawatchi: ?'' ''I think Kuchipatchi will probably be eating the entire brunch right now, don't you think?'' ''Yea... you do have a point.'' After a few minutes, they got to Kuchipatchi's house. They went in his house. ''Helloooooooooo? Anybody home?'' Yelled Mametchi .They searched the entire house. After an hour looking, :furawatchi: finaly gave in. ''Oh... Mametchi ... we searched the ENTIRE house ...we can have a brunch at my house......'' ''Without Kuchipatchi , that would be impolite! Mabe he's at the cafe...c'mon..'' Before they went out the door, they heard a small voice...''Mmmmm! yummyichi!'' Then both :furawatchi: and Mametchi said in surprise''KUCHIPATCHI?!'' Then, Mametchi got a idea in his head. ''I've got it!'' he went over to the refrigerator and opened the door. All of a sudenly Kuchipatchi came bursting out the door.(With a full mouth) Then Mametchi and :furawatchi: burst out with laughter because Kuchipatchi had mashed potatoes on his face.

:lol: THE END :lol:

Latest posts

Back