The moments (free idea.)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
Hello, I've started planning The Moments, to express your feelings, for tama Entertainment, I will soon calulate a link, I've also mentioned in the link I'm about to give you that there will be plain old stories like tamatales. Now I will Let the following do this:

First someone will choose the title

Then ppl (people) will continue the story that relates to the title (make sure the story is not too long).

Then at some point the story will stop by my post if I think a part of the story that I think is an ending

Done and posted, and your name in credits!

P.S Other free stories will be started in this same topic. :D

I know a title you can use! "Happy & Sad Moments" Or "Happy & Sad Times" :(

bobby was walking along the road and then he was thinking about a girl he had seen when he was a child then he saw the smileing face in the corner of his eye he ran up to her "jo"he shouted he ran up to her "bobby is that you "she smiled and ran up to him" i can t be with you" she said why not bobby said sadly ive got a new boyfriend called dami and my father will not let me let him go "im sorry"she said

bobby was walking along the road and then he was thinking about a girl he had seen when he was a child then he saw the smileing face in the corner of his eye he ran up to her "jo"he shouted he ran up to her "bobby is that you "she smiled and ran up to him" i can t be with you" she said why not bobby said sadly ive got a new boyfriend called dami and my father will not let me let him go "im sorry"she said
Glad you are begining, but which character is going to be which?

I know a title you can use! "Happy & Sad Moments" Or "Happy & Sad Times" :D
Well the thing that moment could be anything; embarrassment, sad, happy, worried any emotion.

Okay. Then how about....Speacil Moments?
Didn't I mention sad, sad isn't special!, and please let's get back to the story. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
bobby  was walking along the road and then he was thinking about a girl he had seen when he was a child then he saw the smileing face in the corner of his eye he ran up to her "jo"he shouted he ran up to her "bobby is that you "she smiled and ran up to  him" i can t  be with you" she said  why not bobby said sadly ive got a new boyfriend called dami and my father will not let me let him go "im sorry"she said
Sorry, but due to lack of response (not because of you), I have already made a Free idea and it's going to take more than one part!, but I will put this in Part II.

Mostly because it's hard do do this. :p

I hope this teaches you a lesson for those who knew, but didn't respond, and kind of you guests.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a title: Tamagotchi moments-part........

Maybe you could do without the part bit...................................................

MY NAME IS Me123.

I know a title: Tamagotchi moments-part........

Maybe you could do without the part bit...................................................

MY NAME IS Me123.
How many times do I have to say no change in the name, and why are you telling me your name, when I already know it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back