The Music City Trading Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnialee

Reaction score
I noticed some people wanna trade

and/or give random people some items

for the heck of it.

This topic you can do that in.

╔═╦═╦═╦═╦╦╗

║═╣║╠╗║║║║║

║═╣║╠║║║╠╗║

╚═╩╩╩═╩═╩═╝◎◎◎

Last edited by a moderator:
finnaly something for me i have a lots of outfits for tamas and insterment if anyone wants it!!!!

I was wondering if anybody would wanna trade a Third Place Trophy for something (nothing in particuler right now).

~~~~Thanks!

Edit:

My ID on Music City is AM1691. The item is not on my exchange items button, so just PM me or post a reply in this topic. Hope we can trade!

I was wondering if anyone wants to trade a 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Place Trophy to me. Please, if anyone have it, does anyone want to trade with me? I've got a bunch of nice items and here is the list:

~ Center Stage

~ Disco Ball

~ Star Gate Door

~ Big Screen

~ Girls Destiny Star

~ Boys Destiny Star

~ Star Window

~ Throne

~ Livestage Wallpaper

~ Dream Mic

~ Judges

~ Gotchi King Statue

~ Jewelries

~ Forest Spirit Statue

~ Baitentorotchi

If anyone had those trophies and willing to trade it with 1 thing on the list, post it on this topic!

incredibly sorry everyone, but with my old account, dolphin star girl, i made a topic just like this.

not trying to trouble u, but this IS copyposting.

I was wondering if anybody would wanna trade a Third Place Trophy for something (nothing in particuler right now).~~~~Thanks!

Edit:

My ID on Music City is AM1691. The item is not on my exchange items button, so just PM me or post a reply in this topic. Hope we can trade!
i will trade u a dimond for it

I was wondering if anybody would wanna trade a Third Place Trophy for something (nothing in particuler right now).~~~~Thanks!

Edit:

I will trade a GOTCHI KING STATUE for that. Agree?

Diamond is useless. Its just 17000+ gp

No thank you mamitchi123 or Cute Dazzlitchi. Thanks for the offer however!

Feel free to still submit trade offers!

HELLO? this is copyposting!
I don't think anyone is posting in your old topic. That is why Carnialee made this topic. ^_~ I don't think s/he is trying to copy post, it's just that your topic might not be active or is just not being used.

Edit:

Sorry this statement might be off topic a little.

No thank you mamitchi123 or Cute Dazzlitchi. Thanks for the offer however!Feel free to still submit trade offers!

I don't think anyone is posting in your old topic. That is why Carnialee made this topic. ^_~ I don't think s/he is trying to copy post, it's just that your topic might not be active or is just not being used.

Edit:

Sorry this statement might be off topic a little.
How about judges? I have 1 extra judges!

(that item is on my exchange button! :mametchi: )

I am TW0316 on Music City - you guys might have seen me around - I am an old player.

Um For SM4329, I am willing to trade for Judges

I have a BUnch of things in my room - Here are the things I can offer for trades

- Jeweleries

- Disco Ball

- Center Stage

- Partistipation trophies

- Eiffel Tower

- 11-20th Trophies

- All of the Costumes for the Characters

- ALL the instruments

- All of the TOYS

- Kola

- Windmill

- All Star Poster

That's all I can think of right now - I will let you guys know if I have more

Just PM me if anyone is interested......

Or come check out my room and REQUEST for something you want.

TW0316

Latest posts

Back