The Mystery of the Kidnappers~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flandre looked up "Tama Children" on a search engine and found a bunch of forums with tama children talking about how they were scared of the mrderers and how they were going to stand up to them. "This looks fun!" Flandre said smiling. "I want to stand up to the murderers too!"

Nellie made her flier. In big black bold letters it said:

DON'T TRUST ANYONE!

She then had two pictures, one of a tama looking nice and friendly, helping other children, the other of the same tama murdering someone's parents. She then wrote some information about how some tamas look nice and friendly but are really murderers. She printed the flier off, photocopied it and put the fliers all around TamaTown.

Tina saw one of the fliers. Whoever made this is right, she thought, I can't trust anyone, even though I'm an adult tama.

Kelly finished her song and went for a walk. She saw one of the fliers. This has Nellie written all over it, she thought.

Flandre got an email from her big sister telling her that she had a new game for Flandre to play: Go and destroy the new fliers that were put up in tamatown that day. Flandre smiled and went to go destroy fliers. The first one she saw on a telephone pole she ripped into shreds.

Anna was walking in the streets of TamaTown once again, she was looking around for a place to spend her money she had earned for a hopefully decent snack when she suddenly spotted the strange Mimitchi she had met the day ago! Ad she was ripping something from a telephone poll! "Uh, excuse me misses, but why are you ripping that up?"

"Big sister?" Anna questioned to herself, she rubbed her pink cap, and then sighed as she looked up at the Mimitchi. "Can I play?" She asked, still very confused.

"Sure! It's really fun! You can throw these ripped pieces of the fliers all over the place, it's really fun!" Flandre ripped up another flier and threw the scraps in the air and it rained down on her.

Anna nodded to the Mimitichi, she grabbed a flyer that was attached to a building... She gazed at it for a few moments... Thinking about how the flyers say stuff about murders and kidnappers... She shruggs, and then rips it off the building. She rips it into tiny shreds, and then throws it! "Wow, this is fun!!!" She exclaimed,

Suddenly, her stomach rumbled. "Oooo.... I'm hungry.." She mumbled.

Nellie saw a Mimitchi and a Chamametchi ripping up the fliers she made. She wondered why they were doing that. She then decided to photocopy the fliers again and hang them up again. As she did she asked the other tamas "Why are you ripping up my fliers?"

"? Well, because big sis told me to.. And it's a really fun game too!" Flandre turned and ripped another flier while giggling a bit as she watched the shreds fly into the sky like confetti.

Anna shrugged at the other Tama, and ripped up one of the new fliers. "Cause, it's really really fun!! Yay!!" She giggled, throwing the shreds into the air.

Her stomach growled again.. "Oh, sorry Misses Mimitchi, but I need to go get something to eat.. Hope you have fun ripping these up!!! It's really fun!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(I kinda want to change Flan's form very quick, so I'm just going to do another form:

Name: Flandre

Age/Stage: Adult, year.. Uh.. Can't really remember what year characters first become adults, so whatever year tamas first become adults. Which was either 5 or 4 or 6.

Type: Mimitchi

What are you? Child, but her big sister is a murderer and was mean and locked Flandre in a basement for a long time, and Flandre has no idea what murderers are, and whenever her sister asks her to do something bad, Flandre thinks of it as a game and does it.

Brief Personality: A little crazy from being trapped in a basement most of her life, but a childish and friendly girl with a somewhat violent mind.

Other: Not much else. Lives in the same condo building as Mikael, Lisbeth and Blaze now.

Nellie said "Well it's no big deal I can always do more"

Changing Tina's form!

Name: Tina

Age/Stage: Adult

Type: Violetchi

What are you? A child who is an adult.

Brief Personality: Nice friendly tama, likes to help others.

Other: N/A

Tina saw Flan ripping up fliers. She said "Ooh, this looks like fun! Can I play?" erven though she knew what they said.

Anna soon came back, with a sandwich she is snacking on. "Hi Flan!!" Chamametchi giggled. "Can I come to your home someday? Cause I kind of like you..." She bit into the sandwich.

"Okay! We can play more there!" Flan said happily. She turned to the other tama, Tina. "Sure, you can play!"

(So yeah, Flandre is no longer a murderer)

"Yay! Thank you Flan!" Anna giggled to herself gently. "I don't think I told you my name, my name is Anna, and I live in the 2nd Apartment, on the 5th Floor.." She told Flan. "My parents were the richest in Tamatown, until uh... Smething happened to Mommy, and now I live alone.."

"Are you living alone? Why don't you come live with me? I live in a condo that my buddy Mikael's parents used to own, but his parents died, so now he gets this three floor condo to himself, which Mikael changed into a three room house. Now, me and two other people live with him."

"Wow..." Chamametchi smiled up at Flan, oh what a nice Mimitchi she turned out to be! "I'll live with you! I barely pay off my bills and stuff, and I barely have enough money to eat... So I'll live with you,!"

"Is there a lot of food at your condo? I'm sorry if I sound like a Kuchipatchi, but I'm really hungry because I barely eat.. That sandwich was the only thing I had today!"

"Oh, one more question, do you know a Mametchi by the name of Drew?"

Latest posts

Back