The New Baby gets What Exactly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzydeadthing

Reaction score
I am about to have my very first second gen tama girl. Will she keep everything that her father owns? will she inherit any skills? Do the games I play with dad give the baby girl any skill points or tama money? I have looked everywhere and I guess the answer seems so obvious that nobody thinks to mention it. Unfortunately for me, I just don't know.

Thanks for any friendly help.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
The new baby on the next generation should inherit the parents money and items,but for games and skill points will start from scratch. :p

I am about to have my very first second gen tama girl. Will she keep everything that her father owns? will she inherit any skills? Do the games I play with dad give the baby girl any skill points or tama money? I have looked everywhere and I guess the answer seems so obvious that nobody thinks to mention it. Unfortunately for me, I just don't know.

Thanks for any friendly help.

:p
She will keep everything the father/mother owned. She won't inherit any of the skill points, she will start from 0. And even if you play games with the parent of your tamagotchi its still with it, it wont give any skill points or money when the parent goes back to tama planet; instead, it will give it to the parent, in this case, the dad.

Hope I Helped!

Muffin - :D

EDIT: Also, the points the parent had will be given to the next generation and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you all. That's exactly what I needed to know.

I wish you all have a great Tama day, and I ask for yr happy thoughts about me and my new family. I'm so excited, I can hardly bring myself to unpause her!!!

And thanks to Tama Talk of course.

Where would we be with out yu?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back