The New Tamagotchi Log...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll never guess what I got!

I went to Home Bargains near my grandma's house today, we walked there. I had a look around the toy aisle, not expecting anything to be there, then a tama packet caught my eye! They had a whole shelf of V3s. I took a look through the designs, and there were only 3: the white flowers, blue spots and black and white stripes. I already have the white flowers, so I had to choose between the blue spots and black and white stripes. I liked the spots one better, but I already have so many girly designs that it was a really hard choice. In the end I did eeny-meeny-miny-mo. So now I have my stripy one all ready to play with! :) Or I should have. The woman in the shop warned me to keep my receipt safe because there was a high number of people returning non-working tamas to the store. :p I hope mine is okay, I don't plan to play with it for a while yet, but I hope it does work when I do.

Angel

More additions! :)

I got very lucky in Home Bargains again yesterday, not the Home Bargains I went to on Thursday, a different one, closer to my grandma's house. They had a shelf full of V3s again this time; I took a look through. Here is what they had:

1. Black and white stripes - already had

2. Blue spots

3. Translucent pink

4. Tropical red

I was very close to getting that translucent pink, I do like that design. However, I already had 4 pink ones (I think) and I had no red ones yesterday. Moreover, red is Liverpool's colour, and I only got the money for the tama because my grandpa promised it to me if Liverpool won the previous day's match, which they did. So, I now have 5 V3s.

Also, just as I was leaving the shop, I noticed the Tamagotchi board game, reduced from £6.99 to £2.99! The box was a little battered but apart from that it seemed in perfect condition. So, of course, I had to have it. That makes 16 tamas, the board game, Party On! for Wii, and Corner Shop 3 for DS! I am so grateful to everyone who's bought me stuff for the collection over the years. I don't plan to expand in the immediate future, but I would love the 2 other DS games, and I could never say no to a golden tama! So, just watch this space!

This log has been out of use for some time, I know. This is because I still only have Hero running, and she has her own log. I will set up some more tamas soon, either my brand new ones, or some of my older ones, seeing as I recently got 4 new batteries. I promise, I'll update as soon as there's action!

Angel

Hero

PS. Thanks y'all for reading! I just noticed I have over 1,000 views (1,113 to be exact).

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news and bad news.

Bad news: I missed out on a P2 I was bidding on. I was winning at 10pm last night, but then I had to go to bed. I got up this morning and logged in to eBay. It just told me I hadn't won. I was outbid by £14. I was so upset! I still am, I really wanted that P2!

Good news: I'm getting a new V4.5! eBay had one for just £11.77, so I took it. It's a black one with flames, I've wanted that design for ages! Here it is:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Angel

PS. I now have 61 Bratz Lil' Angelz! My newest ones, since Sparkle, are (in chronological order): Lovely, Jade, Willow, Kayla, Bunny and Butterfly. You can read about them here.

Well, I made a new account a couple of days ago, but I spelt my username wrong (typo :p ), so I'm not using that account right now. I've PMed Admin to try and get the name changed so it's spelt right, but if he says no, I might have to create another account :D . So yeah.

Bye bye for now.

*User name is all fixed, thanks Admin*

I have news for you! After what happened with Hero, I was all alone, with 12 empty tamas in a box next to me and 4 spare batteries. It just looked as though they were crying out to be used. So, I set up my pink V4.5 and white V4 again. I now have two girls: a 2-year-old Ura Young Memetchi called Fly, and a 2-year-old Ringotchi called Rosa. I am currently doing everything possible to raise their skills! I really want Fly to be the special adult, although it's not going to be easy I'm gonna have a go!

Angel

The tamas have evolved, just as I wanted! Rosa is a Marotchi with skills of 42/15/100, she got a job as a balloon catcher (I don't know what else to call it!) yesterday. Fly, on the other hand, is a Ura Memetchi. Her skills are 23/319/61. So close to becoming the secret character! She also has a job, it's the one where you press B when the black circle reaches the space with the ring around it, it's sort of hard to explain. Maybe she's a dancer?

Angel

Fly :angry:

Rosa

Great news all round! :eek:

About an hour after I last updated, Fly grew into that special character I forgot the name of. I think it's the first one I've ever had, and I only have 1 V4.5 out of packaging, so I'm really pleased! It wasn't easy, but the end result has been worth the effort. She may be a little ugly on the outside, but on the inside, she is really fashionable! So I love her so much. And today, she fell in love with someone herself! She got married, and had a little Tsubutchi boy. I think I'll call him John, as I was watching this TV show with Gordon Brown in when Fly had her little boy, and I believe Gordon Brown has a son called John.

As for Rosa, she's just bobbing along as usual. She's the same age as Fly (6), but she hasn't had a child yet. I'm sure she will tomorrow, though!

Bye.

A new beginning! :ichigotchi:

Fly has left little John, well, he isn't that little actually! He is one year old, and grew into a teenager this morning. His skills stand at 34/67/47, I am trying to get him loads of love points, it will be interesting to see what adult he grows into!

As for Rosa, well, I got a little concerned that the matchmaker wasn't ever going to come, as she was 8 years old and still all alone. I wondered if Otokitchi had appeared without me realising. So, I changed the time on Friday morning, and, sure enough, she had a little boy! I am going to call him Sid. I'm hoping he will become a Tensaitchi, and as Rosa is a Marotchi and his father was a Zukytchi, he has a chance of becoming a Mame teenager!

Angel, Rosa, Sid, and John

A big thanks to all my readers for reading my slightly abandoned log!

Anyway, after 3 years, the 24th generation on my white V4 is here! Rosa (the firewoman, she got a new job) left last night. It was sad, but now, of course, I have her little boy to care for! He is called Sid, as planned, and is currently a Puchitchi. That means he can grow into a Mame teen, and become a Tensaitchi! :D Yay! I have only ever had one of the special charas on V4, Makiko. I've had her 2 or 3 times now, but it's been a while, so I'm ready to have a different special adult now (although I had one on my V4.5 last generation). :D Talking about my V4.5, John should be evolving tomorrow! I honestly have no idea what to expect, as I am clueless about V4.5 growths. I guess I will just have to wait and see! :p

Angel, John and Sid

I have two Togetchi! :wacko:

John evolved a few days ago, he became the Ura Version with skills of 34/73/117. He got a job yesterday, he is a strong man! He pulls the weights as they get bigger and bigger. Sid, on the other hand, is the V4 version. He just grew this morning, he is 3 years old with skills of 0/65/14. He was a Gourmetchi teen and doesn't have a job yet (although he will get one soon!). Anyway, that's about it for now.

Angel

John

Sid

Just some general updates:

White V4:

Hungry: 4

Happy: 2

Training: 6

Skills: 23/71/16

Weight: 31lb

Name: Sid

Generation: 24

Point: 61,701p

User name: Hanny

Pink V4.5:

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Training: 6

Skills: 42/81/131

Weight: 41lb (needs some work)

Name: John

Generation: 18

Point: 87,320p

User name: Tama

Not a lot going on right now, as you can probably see. John might just get the matchmaker today, so I'm just waiting for 3pm. If he does have a baby, I will pause him and wait for Sid to catch up, so if the babies are opposite genders they can mate.

Angel

John

Sid

I haven't updated this log in ages! John ended up having a baby boy, Ringo (I'm not a Beatles fan, don't be getting any ideas), and Sid had a baby girl, Talia (named after my Modern Studies teacher). Ringo and Talia left me their own babies last night! They are twin girls; my white V4 is Una, and my pink V4.5 is Fiona (my history teacher, there's a theme developing here). They are still Shirotsubutchi right now, I can't wait for them to evolve! More updates soon.

Angel, Una and Fiona

Latest posts

Back