The Next Group Hatching.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUE1234

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering who would like to do a group hatch soon?

Hey! I think that I will do one but you need to post more details such as :

Date

What versions

If I do decide to do one I will start up my Osutchi and Mesutchi that will arriving in the post sometime this week hopefully. I hope that you still do decide to go through with the hatching and get back to me soon as I would love to do my first group hatching on tamaTalk.

Regards

Jordboss

Hey! I think that I will do one but you need to post more details such as :

Date

What versions

If I do decide to do one I will start up my Osutchi and Mesutchi that will arriving in the post sometime this week hopefully. I hope that you still do decide to go through with the hatching and get back to me soon as I would love to do my first group hatching on tamaTalk.

Regards

Jordboss
Yeah I don't want to put the date yet cause I want to know who can do it first. Then I'll set a date. Oh yeah, I don't mind about what versions.

I want to join as soon as i get my batteries in. I have to buy 3 new batteries but ill get them soon i hope. if not. ill join a different group. i'd love to join you though. I'LL post if i get batteries. All of them are music stars. all three

Last edited by a moderator:
i will do it with my v3 . if thats ok. also could you tell me the date because i am always going here and there.

i will do it with my v3 . if thats ok. also could you tell me the date because i am always going here and there.

I just got a whole HAUL of tamas today

v 5 Familitchi

v 4.5 Blue Marble

v 3 Starry Night

v 3 Light blue Bubbles

v 2 Lipstick & Kisses

...but I can't decide which one I'd like to use for the hatch v__v woe is me...

i wanna do a hatching!!! i just cant post pics cause of my computer its really slow and uncooperative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back