The No-Pause Challenge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm so scared of breaking my iD L (and it's too big to fit in my pocket anyway) so i just put it to sleep and leave it my bag for the day.

with connection tamas, i only sneak them on days when i don't have PE, because i was changing and my v5 fell out of my pocket! -_-

Wow, most of you guys really treasure your id's and idLs, I take my iD everywhere, school, bike rides, hiking. everywhere. They're not that fragile *points to my iD who has fell on hardwood floor and the ground countless times and still works* and if you do it right, the bigger tamas are a piece of cake to sneak in. :3

I never pause mine unless I'm going somewhere like, a fancy resturaunt or the doctors. But On school days, I never run more than 2, and I pause them if I have to go to school and they are still a baby. On holidays, I'm usually taking care of my whole collection.

I( am already overwhelmed with 1 tam...lol. Considering that every day I have to care for my numerous other pets.... I spend 2 hours a day with my horse, 1/2 hour with my budgies, 20 minutes cleaning my goldfish tank, 15 minutes hanging out with my betta fish, and 1/2 hour to 1 hour with my dog. A LOT more if I have time. Oh, and about 20 minutes with whichever kitty is upstairs. We have to rotate them through the rooms because they fight and we don't let them in the same room lol. AND I have 6 1/2 hour school day plus an hour of homework, and I usually take 1/2 hour a day for reports. I still want a puppy and a Japanese fire-belly newt.

As a car detailer (car washer) i dont pause them but whenever i am in the bathroom or im in the car wash, and other locations where other workers/bosses cant see me, i check my tama. sometimes its over an hour before i can check them but its the best i can do right now... I hate pausing tamas because it stuns the growth of them.

Well last year my teachers were really nice and said I could have them in class as long as they were on pause (But I put them under my desk and didn't pause them, but it didn't matter because my teachers think that tamas need attention every 2 seconds but really they just bounce arount the screen)

But my teacher this year is more strict so I don't know if i will even be able to take them to school.

read my siggy. all of it.Please.

Last week I had midterms, and I didn't want to risk failing a course because my tamagotchis needed attention, so I left them at home on pause lol. Also, today I was in the middle of math and one of my tamas (I brought both) had two empty hearts. I was trying to pay attention so I put them on pause.

I wear mine as a necklace at school, I'm in the sixth form and it fits my quirky style so I can care for my P2 all the time :)

I work in an office and it's my parent's business, so its basically just my family that works here. LOL So no one cares. I keep my tama on my desk everyday. I even have a little couch (one of those cell phone holders) where I keep the tama I'm currently running while at work. When I'm out and about they go in my purse.

I'm homeschooled, so I don't have to pause my Tamas during the school day. When I have to go somewhere, I just fill up everybody's hearts and leave the older ones to care for themselves (if one is a baby or toddler I'll take it along and check on it every once in a while).

I have taken both of my iD L's to school... I did today and all of this week as a matter of fact XD and they really didn't need Too much attention about everyother period is good for my iD L's but i check them way more often! :kuribotchi:

Also I NEVER pause them unless I'll be away far too long for it to fend for its self then ill put it to bed by changing the time ^_^ but like Originally ststed i feel that Pausing is cheating and you can't do that in real life so i don't.

~Purimatchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to middle school and my binder is messy so I'll keep it in my binder and act like I'm looking for something when I'm taking care of Sam (my newest music star named after a character in my comics, "I'm your tamagotchi" and "Tama adventures) :)

I have brought mine to school only 3 times this week actually and in the middle of my 5th period, it started beeping ( oops i forgot to turn off sound! :eek: ) There are only about 20 students and all looked around. Some looked at their phones and I saw about 3 other people pull out tamagotchi's! Made my day but eventually I had to admit it was me. Noone cares at my middle school and the teachers think its a great idea for responsability :mametchi: :tarakotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
when i first got into tamas i was in high school. I used to bring them in my purse with me all the time. It was fun and made the day go faster. i still paused them sometimes though. i think i was in 12th grade or something when the music star came out. I have a bad memory and can't remember even 2 years ago lol! But if i remember correctly the music star was very needy so i paused him a lot. When i got my tama-go i took it to work all the time. it's not very needy at all so i left it on. i hated pausing because it makes it take longer for it to grow up! D<

I'd rather not pause my tamas unless i have to but i don't feel like it's cheating because i'd rather pause my tama then not take the best care of it as possible.

all the smaller tama's are easier to hide. but while using something like a tama-go or tamagotchi iD l i would advise you to bring it in a purse or something, checking it every few min. i am currently running a v4.5 so it's easy to hide... maybe you should get a earlier version???? hope this was helpful.

~ tamatalker22~

I have never paused a Tamagotchi for over 5 years now :eek: I have them running non-stop. I spend all my time staring at the screens. How did my life end up so..so...UTTERLY AWESOME?!

I have never paused a Tamagotchi for over 5 years now :eek: I have them running non-stop. I spend all my time staring at the screens. How did my life end up so..so...UTTERLY AWESOME?!
Lol, I would get bored doing that. I wish I could run mine non-stop but I can't, how does your Tama survive when you go skiing on 2-metre-thick snow for 5 hours, and what if there was a mystery thief in your class at school? I set them to sleep usually, but pausing sometimes is inevitable, like if you go on a school trip for a week, something I LOVE doing but my Tamas unfortunately don't.

Anyway I know your life must be utterly awesome if you get a TAMAGOTCHI TV PROGRAMME, but really don't your parents...object? Mine only just reluctantly lifted the rule that I'm not allowed to run more than 2 Tamas at once, I'm not allowed on screen stuff after 8 PM except minimal Tama care, and I'm only allowed on the computer for 2 hours a day. I'm kind of allowed to take them into school, I'm lucky they're allowed at my school, but not with the mystery thief. Those are reasonable rules. Your parents are so laid-back if they allow you to stare at the screens for ages! And that's not always a good thing!

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back